- 48 min ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- 3 hrs ago Honda Hornet 2.0 Review (First Ride): Best Handling Motorcycle In The Segment?
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- Sports India vs Australia: Irfan Pathan questions Indian bowlers consistency
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Probable Reasons Why Samyuktha Karthik Got Eliminated From The Kamal Haasan Show
- Lifestyle 7 Signs You Are Being Self-Centered In Your Relationship
- Technology Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Update For Realme 7 Pro Rolling Out In India
- News Amit Shah meets Tomar as farmers threaten to block Delhi
- Education TNUSRB Constable Admit Card 2020 Released, Download At tnusrbonline.org
- Finance What Is The difference Between Equity Mutual Funds And Shares?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Mahindra has silently updated its KUV100 NXT model in India, by introducing two new dual-tone paint schemes. The updated Mahindra KUV100 NXT dual-tone models are offered with a starting price of Rs 7.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has already updated the paint options on their official website as well. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT SUV will now be available in Silver/Black and Red/Black paint schemes, alongside the mono-tone colour options. However, the dual-tone options will be offered exclusively on the top-spec K8 variant.
The dual-tone colour options on the KUV100 NXT is priced at a slight premium of Rs 7,500 over the standard paint schemes. The mono-tone colours available on the SUV include Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Flamboyant Red, Fiery Orange, Designer Grey and Midnight Black.
These mono-tone paint schemes are standard across all variants, which include K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8. All four variants are further powered by a single 1.2-litre mFalcon G80 petrol engine. It produces 82bhp at 5500pm and 115Nm of peak torque at 3500pm and is mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Apart from the new dual-tone paint scheme, no other changes have been made to the entry-level SUV offering from Mahindra. The KUV100 NXT is already BS6-compliant as well and the base variant (K2+) comes with a price tag of Rs 5.54 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customers opting for the Mahindra KUV100 NXT dual-tone model will also receive a host of features and equipment. Some of these include LED DRLs, electrically-adjustable ORVMs, 15-inch alloy wheels, puddle lamps, rear parking sensors, mood lighting inside, fog lamps, cooled glovebox and a host of other features as well.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is the brand's entry-level sub-4 metre compact-SUV offering, sold alongside its more popular XUV300 model in the same segment. However, in terms of its pricing, the KUV100 NXT works out as an alternative to hatchbacks such as the Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Hyundai Grand i10 as well.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT Dual-Tone
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT has been on sale for quite a while now in the Indian market. The compact-SUV was updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms earlier this year. The dual-tone paint scheme has now been introduced in order to attract more customers towards the SUV, during the upcoming festive season.