- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Movies Mafia Day 1 Collection: Arun Vijay, Prasanna Film Makes Good Business At Box Office
- News Trump’s Marine One, mammoth SUV arrives in Ahmedabad
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Mahindra is all set to unveil the Funster EV concept at the upcoming 2020 Indian Auto Expo. The Funster is a performance EV that according to Mahindra is the future of the electric vehicle in India.
The Mahindra Funster EV concept will make its debut at the 2020 Indian Auto Expo alongside several other new Mahindra vehicles which include a few electric vehicles. Mahindra kickstarted the electric four-wheeler revolution in India when it acquired the rights to the Maini Reva in 2010.
Mahindra electric then launched a few electric cars like the e2O, eVerito, eSupro, etc, and these vehicles have all been reasonably successful in terms of sales. Well, Mahindra is now upping the game with its upcoming electric vehicles.
Mahindra recently revealed a teaser image that depicted four of its upcoming electric vehicles. It included the eKUV100, eXUV300, the electric variant of the next-gen XUV500 and a new quadricycle/utility vehicle.
Now though, there is more from the Mahindra Electric brand. A new teaser image has revealed the Mahindra Funster, well atleast the basic outline of the car's design. The EV concept is seen under wraps, but the design outline suggests a sports car-esque design language.
It seems low and wide, therefore allowing for high speed handling. Allowing it to touch those high speeds are four electric motors, one for each wheel. Together, they have a power output of 230kW (313bhp), which should allow for quick acceleration. It is expected to do the 0-100km/h run in just around 5 seconds.
Since all four wheels are powered independently, it should ideally allow Mahindra to squeeze in new technologies and extract maximum performance from the drivetrain. There are no details about the design or the battery pack that will be used in the Funster. All details will be revealed in just a few days as the 2020 Indian Auto Expo kicks off next week.
Thoughts On Mahindra Funster Performance Electric Vehicle Being Revealed At 2020 Auto Expo
Mahindra will be displaying a total of 18 products at the premier motor show and visiting this stall is something we're looking forward to. The Mahindra Funster along with other EVs from the Indian auto giant marks the advancement of the electric vehicle industry in the country.
Source: Autocar India