- 2 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 20 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 22 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Tamil Nadu polls 2021: DMK strikes seat-sharing deal with Congress, gives 25 seats, Kanyakumari LS seat
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Upul Tharanga outshines Brian Lara in Sri Lanka Legends' win over WI Legends
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra is all set to unveil the Funster EV concept at the upcoming 2020 Indian Auto Expo. The Funster is a performance EV that according to Mahindra is the future of the electric vehicle in India.
The Mahindra Funster EV concept will make its debut at the 2020 Indian Auto Expo alongside several other new Mahindra vehicles which include a few electric vehicles. Mahindra kickstarted the electric four-wheeler revolution in India when it acquired the rights to the Maini Reva in 2010.
Mahindra electric then launched a few electric cars like the e2O, eVerito, eSupro, etc, and these vehicles have all been reasonably successful in terms of sales. Well, Mahindra is now upping the game with its upcoming electric vehicles.
Mahindra recently revealed a teaser image that depicted four of its upcoming electric vehicles. It included the eKUV100, eXUV300, the electric variant of the next-gen XUV500 and a new quadricycle/utility vehicle.
Now though, there is more from the Mahindra Electric brand. A new teaser image has revealed the Mahindra Funster, well atleast the basic outline of the car's design. The EV concept is seen under wraps, but the design outline suggests a sports car-esque design language.
It seems low and wide, therefore allowing for high speed handling. Allowing it to touch those high speeds are four electric motors, one for each wheel. Together, they have a power output of 230kW (313bhp), which should allow for quick acceleration. It is expected to do the 0-100km/h run in just around 5 seconds.
Since all four wheels are powered independently, it should ideally allow Mahindra to squeeze in new technologies and extract maximum performance from the drivetrain. There are no details about the design or the battery pack that will be used in the Funster. All details will be revealed in just a few days as the 2020 Indian Auto Expo kicks off next week.
Thoughts On Mahindra Funster Performance Electric Vehicle Being Revealed At 2020 Auto Expo
Mahindra will be displaying a total of 18 products at the premier motor show and visiting this stall is something we're looking forward to. The Mahindra Funster along with other EVs from the Indian auto giant marks the advancement of the electric vehicle industry in the country.
Source: Autocar India