- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News AAP threatens to cut power supply to Punjab CM Amarinder Singh's residence
- Movies Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Movie Review: Vicky Kaushal’s Horror Film Fails To Scare!
- Sports BCB wants Kohli for Mujibur Rahman Centenary games, BCCI considering request
- Technology Tecno Launches Camon 15, Camon 15 Pro With 48MP Quad-Rear Camera
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Mahindra Funster concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has unveiled a funky new concept at the Auto Expo, previewing the second-generation XUV500 for the Indian market. However, Mahindra states that the Funster is more of a design study than a preview of a new model.
The Mahindra Funster concept comes with a radical design and styling elements. Starting from the front, the Funster gets an L-shaped LED headlamp cluster, with a sleek grille in the centre. The front grille is also illuminated, along with the brand logo.
The alloy wheel design on the Funster is finished in black with blue accents, housed under prominent wheel arches. The rear LED lights to come as a single piece, with a slanting gradient, enhancing the sporty aspect of the concept. The highlight of the Mahindra Funster though is the frameless windshield at the front and butterfly opening doors as well.
The Mahindra Funster concept is said to be offered with four electric motors, one on each wheel. The four electric motors are mated to a considerably large battery pack of 59.1kWh producing 308bhp, allowing it to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 5 seconds. The large battery pack on the Funster concept allows it to have a range of 520km on a single charge.
The Funster Concept was one of four electric vehicles announced by Mahindra to be unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. This list also included the eKUV100, eXUV300 and the Atom Quadricycle. Mahindra has launched the eKUV100 in the Indian market for a price tag of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Mahindra Funster Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra Funster concept has been unveiled as just a design study at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020, held in Greater Noida. However, we can expect certain design elements to creep its way onto the upcoming second-generation XUV500 SUV.