- 27 min ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago MG Gloster Off-Road Capabilities Showcased Ahead Of Launch: Video & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Altroz Diesel Model Prices Slashed Across Select Variants: New Price List
- Movies Anushka Sharma Flaunts Baby Bump; Her Post On World Gratitude Day Is All The Positivity We Need
- Sports Spaniard Fran Sandaza joins Hyderabad FC for one-year
- News Congress to launch nationwide protest against farm bills from Sept 24
- Finance SBI Answers Questions On COVID-19 Related Loan Restructing
- Lifestyle 6 Tips For Raising An Independent Child
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Mahindra Funster concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has unveiled a funky new concept at the Auto Expo, previewing the second-generation XUV500 for the Indian market. However, Mahindra states that the Funster is more of a design study than a preview of a new model.
The Mahindra Funster concept comes with a radical design and styling elements. Starting from the front, the Funster gets an L-shaped LED headlamp cluster, with a sleek grille in the centre. The front grille is also illuminated, along with the brand logo.
The alloy wheel design on the Funster is finished in black with blue accents, housed under prominent wheel arches. The rear LED lights to come as a single piece, with a slanting gradient, enhancing the sporty aspect of the concept. The highlight of the Mahindra Funster though is the frameless windshield at the front and butterfly opening doors as well.
The Mahindra Funster concept is said to be offered with four electric motors, one on each wheel. The four electric motors are mated to a considerably large battery pack of 59.1kWh producing 308bhp, allowing it to sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 5 seconds. The large battery pack on the Funster concept allows it to have a range of 520km on a single charge.
The Funster Concept was one of four electric vehicles announced by Mahindra to be unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. This list also included the eKUV100, eXUV300 and the Atom Quadricycle. Mahindra has launched the eKUV100 in the Indian market for a price tag of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Mahindra Funster Concept Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra Funster concept has been unveiled as just a design study at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020, held in Greater Noida. However, we can expect certain design elements to creep its way onto the upcoming second-generation XUV500 SUV.