- 7 hrs ago New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 13 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Mahindra First Choice Wheels Limited had announced a launch of 34 new outlets across the country in a single day. The launch was streamed via digital media channels.
Mahindra has opened First Choice Wheels stores at Roorkee, Nashik, Pondicherry, Trichy, Dehradun, Mau, Agra, Azamgarh, Jaunpur, Aurangabad, Ghaziabad, and Ahmedabad. The company has set its sights on Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities.
The brand also announced an additional eight dealerships will be launched soon, considering the used car industry is showing signs of growth although it is still fairly unorganised.
Demand for used cars is expected to increase because of the new social distancing norms, and because people now feel the need for a personal vehicle. As is, Mahindra says that its research has revealed that the used car segment will be the next big thing in the Industry.
Mr Jaswinder Singh, the Director at Lally Motors, that owns and operates new and used car dealerships, said, "We have been associated with the Mahindra brand for 30 years,and the used car business has certainly picked up."
"People now prefer to go to a certified store rather than a local dealer and that's where Mahindra First Choice really works. Used car warranty is also a big plus when it comes to MFCWL and that's one reason why customers keep coming back to us," he added.
In addition, customers will be given a sanitisation kit with each vehicle purchased. The kit includes two face masks, a pair of gloves, vehicle disinfectant, a hand sanitizer, and a step-by-step guide to sanitize the vehicle.
Mahindra also said that the stores will follow a 118-point inspection of vehicles before quoting prices and buy cars from those who wish to sell their vehicles.
The brand will offer buyers warranty on Mahindra Certified used cars, easy finance and hassle-free RTO transfers.
Thoughts About Mahindra First Choice Wheels Limited Opening 34 new Stores In One Day
Well, the industry knows that the used vehicle market will be the next big thing and we expect more manufacturers to join the used car industry. To open 34 stores in a day takes an insane amount of planning, and financial commitment. Kudos to Mahindra for achieving this.