- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Karnataka school sedition case challenged in SC
- Movies Box Office Collection Report: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan VS Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship
- Technology Redmi 8A Dual Will Be Available Via Open Sale
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Mahindra eXUV300 unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has revealed the all-electric version of its popular XUV300 offering at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The Mahindra eXUV300 showcased at the Expo is in its near-production ready form, with a launch expected by 2021.
The new Mahindra eXUV300 is said to be based on the brand's scalable electric and modular platform (MESMA), which will also underpin most future Mahindra EVs. Mahindra states that the electric SUV comes with a 350V powertrain while a more powerful electric motor is also being planned for the future.
In terms of styling, the new Mahindra eXUV300 comes with a closed-off front grille, newly-designed alloy wheels, blue accents all around the electric SUV and a striking pair of headlamp clusters; among others.
Mahindra might source the battery packs for the eXUV300 from LG Chem, who have been developing battery cells specifically for the Indian brand. The two companies have also collaborated together towards the development of lithium-ion batteries for future EV products as well.
Mahindra took the opportunity of the Auto Expo 2020 to also launch their eKUV100. The Mahindra eKUV100 is currently the most affordable EV in the Indian market, offered with a starting price of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom.
Apart from the showcase of the eXUV300 and the launch of eKUV100, Mahindra also showcased their Funster Concept, which is likely to preview the upcoming second-generation XUV500 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Mahindra eXUV300 Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra eXUV300 has been spied testing on the Indian streets on multiple occasions. However, this is the first time the near-production ready version of the electric SUV has been showcased. The Mahindra eXUV500 once launched will rival the likes of the recently launched Tata Nexon EV and could be priced in the same range of Rs 13 lakh to Rs 15 lakh.