- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Mahindra eXUV300 unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020. Mahindra has revealed the all-electric version of its popular XUV300 offering at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020. The Mahindra eXUV300 showcased at the Expo is in its near-production ready form, with a launch expected by 2021.
The new Mahindra eXUV300 is said to be based on the brand's scalable electric and modular platform (MESMA), which will also underpin most future Mahindra EVs. Mahindra states that the electric SUV comes with a 350V powertrain while a more powerful electric motor is also being planned for the future.
In terms of styling, the new Mahindra eXUV300 comes with a closed-off front grille, newly-designed alloy wheels, blue accents all around the electric SUV and a striking pair of headlamp clusters; among others.
Mahindra might source the battery packs for the eXUV300 from LG Chem, who have been developing battery cells specifically for the Indian brand. The two companies have also collaborated together towards the development of lithium-ion batteries for future EV products as well.
Mahindra took the opportunity of the Auto Expo 2020 to also launch their eKUV100. The Mahindra eKUV100 is currently the most affordable EV in the Indian market, offered with a starting price of Rs 8.25 lakh, ex-showroom.
Apart from the showcase of the eXUV300 and the launch of eKUV100, Mahindra also showcased their Funster Concept, which is likely to preview the upcoming second-generation XUV500 in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Mahindra eXUV300 Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Mahindra eXUV300 has been spied testing on the Indian streets on multiple occasions. However, this is the first time the near-production ready version of the electric SUV has been showcased. The Mahindra eXUV500 once launched will rival the likes of the recently launched Tata Nexon EV and could be priced in the same range of Rs 13 lakh to Rs 15 lakh.