- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Mahindra is offering a host of discounts, benefits and offers ahead of the upcoming festive season in India. The car manufacturer is offering benefits and offers worth up to Rs 2.65 lakh, across its entire model lineup, except the recently launched Thar SUV.
These benefits and offers have been introduced in order to attract more customers toward their products and improve sales for the brand in the coming months. The benefits and offers vary from Rs 25,000 and go up all the way to Rs 2.65 lakh, depending on the model and the variant chosen.
Starting from the bottom, the Mahindra Bolero comes with offers worth up to Rs 25,500. This includes cash discounts of Rs 12,000 with exchange benefits and corporate offers worth Rs 10,000 and Rs 3,500, respectively.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT and the XUV300 model come next with similar benefits of up to Rs 29,500. Both SUVs receive corporate discounts of around Rs 4,000, with the XUV300 being offered with exchange benefits and the KUV100 NXT receiving cash discounts, both worth Rs 25,000 each.
Similarly, the XUV500 and the Marazzo also come with benefits of up to Rs 34,000 and Rs 38,000, respectively. The Mahindra XUV500 comes with exchange offers of Rs 25,000 and corporate discounts worth Rs 9,000.
The Marazzo MPV, on the other hand, is offered with exchange offers up to Rs 10,000 and corporate discounts of Rs 6,600. The remaining Rs 22,000 benefits on the Marazzo is offered as cash discounts.
The Mahindra Scorpio is next, receiving massive discounts of up to Rs 80,000. This includes Rs 60,000 off via cash discounts. The remaining Rs 20,000 benefits come in the form of exchange and corporate offers.
Mahindra's flagship SUV, the Alturas G4 receives the highest benefits and offers worth up to Rs 2.65 lakh. The seven-seater SUV is offered with a cash benefit of Rs 2 lakh, while Rs 50,000 is via exchange offers and the remaining Rs 15,000 comes in the form of corporate discounts.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Car Discounts For The Festive Season
This seems to be the best time to purchase a new car. With the first half of 2020 being heavily disrupted, carmakers are now banking on the festive purchases to recover their sales. Discounts and benefits from manufacturers should further help boost sales, by attracting more customers.