- 55 min ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Other Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma joins Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina in elite 5000-run club in the IPL
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Was Blown Away By Ranveer Singh When She First Met Him; ‘His Energy Was Amazing’
- News Bhim Army chief says UP CM unable to handle govt, demands President's Rule
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
Mahindra is offering huge discounts and special offers across all models in the brand's lineup. The flagship Alturas G4 premium-SUV is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 3.05 lakh during this August 2020.
The company is offering a host of benefits this month and aims to boost sales as the country celebrates its Independence day. The offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate offers across select models in the brand's line-up. The offers are valid until August 31, 2020. Here are model-wise offer details:
Mahindra KUV100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is an entry-level model from the brand's line-up. The company is offering total benefits of up to Rs 62,000 in August.
This includes a cash discount of Rs 33,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000, a corporate discount of Rs 4,000 and other offers of Rs 5,000. The discounts vary depending on the variant and the location of the customer.
The Mahindra XUV300 is a compact-SUV from the brand's portfolio. Total benefits of up to Rs 29,500 is being offered to the SUV. This includes Rs 25,000 exchange bonus and a corporate bonus of Rs 4,500.
The Mahindra Bolero workhorse is offered with benefits of up to Rs 13,500. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 3,500 during this month. The discounts offers are valid across all variants of the workhorse.
The Mahindra Scorpio SUV is another model that has been in the brand's portfolio for a long time. The company has updated the vehicle to meet the BS6 emission norms and are offering attractive discounts around the Independence day.
Total benefits of up to Rs 60,000 are being offered on the SUV. This includes a Rs 25,000 exchange bonus, a corporate bonus Rs 5,000. Additionally, Mahindra is offering a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and other benefits of Rs 10,000 on the S5 variant of the SUV.
The Mahindra XUV500 SUV is offered with total benefits of up to Rs 48,800 depending on the variant. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 9,000 offered during this month. In addition to this, the SUV is also being added benefits of Rs 14,800.
Mahindra Alturas G4
The Mahindra Alturas G4 is the flagship model in the brand's portfolio. The company is offering massive benefits of up to Rs 3.05 lakh during this month.
This includes a cash discount of Rs 2.4 lakh, an exchange bonus of Rs 50,000, and a corporate discount of Rs 15,000. The discounts vary depending on the variant and the location of the customer.
Adding to the Independence day celebrations, Mahindra will unveil the 2020 Thar to the world. After undergoing rigorous testing the new-gen offroader will finally be showcased to the people in a digital event on 15 August 2020, — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Car Discounts & Independence Day Offers In August 2020
Mahindra is offering attractive discounts offers and benefits on all models in its line-up. The company aims to boost sales during the Independence day period. However, the company is yet to update some of the models including the Thar off-road SUV.