- 1 hr ago Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 19 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 20 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- News Mushroom farmer in Delhi buys 10 plane tickets; Allow migrant workers fly back home in Bihar
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals The Best Thing She Has Learned From Hubby Saif Ali Khan!
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Technology Infinix Hot 9 Series Specifications Revealed Via Flipkart
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Madhuri Dixit Nene, the veteran actress in Bollywood owns a Toyota Innova Crysta that has been modified by DC Designs. The MPV has been modified to offer top-notch luxury and a premium cabin feel.
On the inside, the Innova Crysta has been modified completely by DC Designs under the DC2, the company's new and rebranded banner. The MPV has been modified by the brand to offer a limousine experience to the actress.
The interior of the car is well lit and is completely wrapped in leather and wood, and offers a premium feel. The middle row captain-style seating is replaced with individual, power operated, leather upholstered quilted seats.
The middle seats are also accompanied with a centre console finished in wood and leather. It also houses a huge command panel unit at the end of the rear centre console. It can be used by occupants to control various features of the modified MPV.
DC has also focused on rear-seat entertainment and has placed two large screens behind the front seats of the MPV. Other features include thigh support and a footrest placed behind the front seats making for a complete reclining seat for the middle row passengers.
Other modifications include a blacked-out roof with small LED lights placed across. This is done to mimic the starry night and offer an airy feel to the passengers. Apart from this, there is a light bar running in the middle of the roofline and offers ample lighting across the cabin. The MPV has also been equipped with enhanced ambient lighting for a pleasant cabin feel.
The front and third-row seats have not been modified or removed, however, they do get the luxury quilted leather upholstery treatment. All these features are in addition to what comes as standard on the top-spec petrol-automatic variant of the Innova Crysta.
Apart from the modified limousine like Innova Crysta, Madhuri Dixit also owns the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. However, she has been spotted regularly using her Toyota Innova Crysta. Well, now with all the modifications made to the MPV she wouldn't notice the difference jumping from an S-Class to the Innova Crysta.
DC2 has not revealed the price for the transformation job but they have mentioned that their custom packages start at Rs 9.5 lakhs. It is expensive for a modification job, but the level of workmanship offered by the brand is worth the money. The brand has done various custom jobs in the past and has tied up major auto manufacturers by offering modification options at the dealership level.
Thoughts About Madhuri Dixit's Innova Crysta Modified By DC Designs
The Toyota Innova Crysta is known for its comfortable ride and unmatched reliability. With all the modification done by DC, the MPV now features a premium feel and offers a limousine-like experience. If you are not into performance modifications of your vehicles, this is another way that you can deck up your ride.