- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, has just launched its flagship LC500h Hybrid Electric Vehicle in India, and has priced the vehicle at Rs 1.96 crore, ex-showroom India.
The brand also announced the launch of the Made-in-India Lexus ES 300h, and the NX 300h ‘Exquisite' models as well. The models are priced between Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 60.60 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
The LC500h coupe is a breakthrough in hybrid electric vehicle performance. The vehicle showcases a seamless union of spectacular design and craftsmanship. The vehicle features a sharp grille, and three-element LED headlamps.
The Lexus LC500h features well defined shoulder line, a taller cabin, and 21-inch forged aluminum alloy wheels. The long bonnet leads to a well designed rear end that features LED tail lamps, dual exhausts, and a rear diffuser.
The interiors of the just launched Lexus LC500h are welcoming, functional, and loaded with technology. The car features a 10.3-inch touchscreen advanced infotainment system, a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, and a 10-way adjustable drive's seat.
At the heart of the LC500h is a 3.5-litre Atkinson cycle naturally aspirated V6 petrol engine that produces 295bhp of power. The vehicle also features two 110kW electric motors that add to power figures taking them to 355bhp of power and 350Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a one-of-a-kind 10 speed unit that features a three-step CVT, and a four-speed torque converter.
Safety features on the Lexus LC500h include the Lexus Safety+ System that features pre-collision braking, pedestrian detection, adaptive headlights, lane assist, and departure warning.
The vehicle also features Lexus' adaptive cruise control system that operates at any speed including highway driving, and stop-and-go traffic. The LC500h also features a blind spot monitor, a cross traffic alert system, and arrives with 10 airbags.
The Lexus LH500H is built on the GA-L global platform and features steel, aluminum, and carbon fiber at key areas on the chassis to increase rigidity, and enhance safety.
The Lexus LC500h does not have any direct rivals. Its closest competition are the Jaguar F-Type and the Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe.
Masakazu Yoshimura, the Chairman at Lexus India, said, "This new chapter is significant for Lexus and for our presence in India. Today's announcement represents our strong commitment to not just delivering an exceptional product and experience for our guests here, but sustainably enhancing our business for greater contribution to the economy and industry in India."
Thoughts About The Lexus LC500h Launched In India At Rs 1.96 Crore
The all-new Lexus LC500h is currently in a class of its own. The car is gorgeous from any angle whatsoever, arrives with fantastic specs, and is loaded with features & safety. We think the car is absolutely brilliant.