- 18 min ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Renault Kiger Deliveries To Begin From 3 March 2021: Read More To Know About The Compact SUV!
- 2 hrs ago All-New Bajaj Pulsar 250 Spied Testing For The First Time: Spy Pics & Details
- 16 hrs ago MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- News Rs 20 crore for Regional Centre for empowerment of physically challenged in Tripura: Thaawar Chand Gehlot
- Movies 6 Years Of Dum Laga Ke Haisha: Producer Maneesh Sharma & Director Sharat Katariya Walk Down The Memory Lane
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2021 Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola Smartphones
- Sports We need to get into the match-groove quickly: PR Sreejesh
- Finance Aadhaar Myths Debunked: Know Facts About Aadhaar
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty Kundra Flaunts INR 25K Pink Saree Dress At Her Maldives Vacation And We Want It Too!
- Education Delhi University Convocation 2021: Check DU 97th Convocation Latest Updates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Japanese luxury vehicle manufacturer, Lexus, will globally unveil its fourth-generation IS sedan to 16 June, without citing any reasons.
The all-new Lexus IS was originally scheduled for a 9 June unveiling. A teaser video released by the company features the Lexus IS350 F Sport variant. Once can see the badges on the tailgate and the rear fenders.
The video also reveals a brushed metal garnish for the window-line, and new, futuristic tail lights that run across the width of the boot.
The brand has been secretive about any technical specifications for the IS models but rumor has it that the top-of-the-line variant will be powered by a V8 engine, while the IS350 F Sport model will be powered by a 3.5-litre V6 engine that is tuned to produce 311 brake horsepower.
The fourth-generation Lexus IS sedan is also expected to feature a reworked suspension, and new steering geometry.
In Lexus related news, the brand launched its ES 300h model during January this year. The ES 300h is the company's first domestically assembled model.
The model used to retail at Rs 59.95 lakh earlier, but is now available in two trims priced at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 56.95 lakh, respectively. The marginal reduction in prices are because the vehicles are assembled in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The Lexus ES 300h is powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is mated to an electric motor. The engine and electric motor produce a combined system output of 217 brake horsepower.
Lexus also claims that they used the opportunity of assembling the models within the country to tweak the suspension setup, thereby allowing for better performance on Indian roads. To know more about the Lexus ES 300h, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus Rescheduling The Unveil Of The IS Sedan
Manufacturers reschedule global unveils once in a while and this comes as no surprise to us. Whatever the reason, we've sure it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the specs, details, and prices for the Lexus IS models as soon as they are unveiled.