- 29 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 1 hr ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- Sports India in Australia: Opportunity for me to do well: Ishan Porel
- Movies When Sussanne Khan Got Teary-Eyed After Watching Hrithik Roshan's Performance In Mission Kashmir
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News 'PM has 6 siblings': Tejashwi Yadav on Nitish Kumar's '8-9 Children' jibe
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Japanese luxury vehicle manufacturer, Lexus, will globally unveil its fourth-generation IS sedan to 16 June, without citing any reasons.
The all-new Lexus IS was originally scheduled for a 9 June unveiling. A teaser video released by the company features the Lexus IS350 F Sport variant. Once can see the badges on the tailgate and the rear fenders.
The video also reveals a brushed metal garnish for the window-line, and new, futuristic tail lights that run across the width of the boot.
The brand has been secretive about any technical specifications for the IS models but rumor has it that the top-of-the-line variant will be powered by a V8 engine, while the IS350 F Sport model will be powered by a 3.5-litre V6 engine that is tuned to produce 311 brake horsepower.
The fourth-generation Lexus IS sedan is also expected to feature a reworked suspension, and new steering geometry.
In Lexus related news, the brand launched its ES 300h model during January this year. The ES 300h is the company's first domestically assembled model.
The model used to retail at Rs 59.95 lakh earlier, but is now available in two trims priced at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 56.95 lakh, respectively. The marginal reduction in prices are because the vehicles are assembled in India. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
The Lexus ES 300h is powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is mated to an electric motor. The engine and electric motor produce a combined system output of 217 brake horsepower.
Lexus also claims that they used the opportunity of assembling the models within the country to tweak the suspension setup, thereby allowing for better performance on Indian roads. To know more about the Lexus ES 300h, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus Rescheduling The Unveil Of The IS Sedan
Manufacturers reschedule global unveils once in a while and this comes as no surprise to us. Whatever the reason, we've sure it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the specs, details, and prices for the Lexus IS models as soon as they are unveiled.