- 2 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Partners With SBI To Announce Car Finance Options: Here Are All Details
- Finance LVB To Operate As DBS Bank From Friday; Equity Write Off Clause Remains As Though
- Technology Oppo Reno 5 Pro Full Specifications Revealed Via TENNA Listing
- Lifestyle How An Accidental Text To US Teen In 2016 Became Bittersweet Thanksgiving For A Grandma
- News Cyclone Nivar likely to cross coast tonight, TN CM declares one more day holiday
- Sports 'Fanboy' Jhingan hopes to pick Fowlers' brain during ISL's Kolkata derby
- Movies Richa Chadha Defends Delhi Crime’s Emmy Win Against Troll: 'What Have You Done To Lessen Crime?'
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Japanese luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, has announced multiple relief measures for its customers amid the current Covid-19 pandemic. Measures include an extension of warranty and free service periods.
The company announced that vehicle's whose warrant and free services periods lapse during the lock down in the country will receive an extension on services until 31 May. The extension has been extended for Road Side Assistance members as well.
In addition, Lexus' dealerships are offering free maintenance services under individual validity extension, if applicable. Customers need to get in touch with their nearest dealer for more information.
In related news, the company has suspended operations at its Bidadi facility until further notice — effectively putting a temporary suspension to production of Lexus ES300h models.
Mr PB Venugopal, the President at Lexus India said, "Covid-19 is impacting everyone around the world and every aspect of our daily lives: our social interactions, our family life, our communities. Our employees are remotely working from home to provide assistance. We are also encouraging our teams to maintain Social Distance and take all precautions to keep themselves & their families safe."
In addition, Lexus has temporarily suspended operations at its Brand Experience Centre at the Delhi Airport, and has suspended all its Guest Experience Centre. The company said that its teams will be available remotely to assist guests in emergency cases.
In other Lexus related news, the brand launched the LC500h, and the made-in-India Lexus ES300h and NX300h models on 2 February this year. Its flagship LC500h was launched at Rs 1.96 crore, and the ES300h and NX300h models were launched at Rs 51.90 lakh and Rs 60.60 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Masakazu Yoshimura, the Chairman at Lexus India, said, "This new chapter is significant for Lexus and for our presence in India. Today's announcement represents our strong commitment to not just delivering an exceptional product and experience for our guests here, but sustainably enhancing our business for greater contribution to the economy and industry in India." To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Lexus' Relief Measures For Its Customers Amid The Covid-19 Pandemic
Most manufacturers have already announced relief measures for its customers, and many are actively involved with fighting the virus by means of production and distribution of personal protection equipment, face masks, sanitizers, and other equipment. We are sure customers and vehicle owners are thankful and appreciative.