- 14 min ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Review: The Most Capable Off-Roader With An Affordable Price Tag!
- 50 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 59 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- Sports Jonathan Trott appointed England batting coach for Pakistan series
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Was Certain Mulk Would Get Banned By The Censor Board, Recalls Anubhav Sinha
- Lifestyle Gayatri Japam 2020: Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- News Viral: Man finds dead lizard in bowl of sambar; FIR registered against Delhi restaurant
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
BMW Group India has opened its all-new BMW Premium Selection (BPS) facility in Bengaluru. The largest BPS facility in India is hosted by Navnit Motors and will display a wide range of pre-owned BMW vehicles and is the largest in India. The facility is located near the New Airport Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka and is headed by Sharad Kachalia, Dealer Principal, Navnit Motors.
Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said, "BMW Premium Selection offers an entry into the world of ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure' for our discerning consumers with complete peace of mind. Each pre-owned vehicle sold under the BMW Premium Selection promises to be a best pick in terms of value, quality and service in the used car market. There is a massive potential in the premium pre-owned car market in India and Bengaluru is one of the key markets for BMW India. With the launch of Navnit Motors - BMW Premium Selection, we are setting a new benchmark in the premium pre-owned car market and bringing JOY closer to our potential customers."
Sharad Kachalia, dealer principal, Navnit Motors said, "It gives us great Joy to add another important dimension to our business with the launch of the largest BPS facility in India. Strategically located alongside our service workshop, we are certain that the facility will become a choice destination for prospects who want to join the world of BMW. With our deep understanding of the luxury automotive market as well as the pre-owned category in the region, we are confident to play a significant role in the growing success story of BMW in India."
Since its launch in 2011, BMW Group India has established 24 BPS facilities across the country. The strategically located facility is spread across a total area of 7,500 sq. ft. with a 15 car display, sales lounge and customer lounge. Also, a range of individual and attractive financing options are available for BPS vehicles.
Moreover, all vehicles selected under BMW Premium Selection are less than five years old and would have clocked under 1 lakh km. BMW is also giving up to 24 months warranty along with an option of taking BMW India Roadside Assistance.
Thoughts About BMW Premium Selection Facility
Through this facility, customers will be able to buy their dream car at a much lower price. Along with that, the company is also offering warranty and roadside assistance with these pre-owned cars.