- 4 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 6 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 7 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 8 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- Sports ENG vs PAK: Anderson strikes twice as England edge weather-affected first day
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Automobili Lamborghini has just launched a new design edition of its Urus SUV. The company says that Lamborghini Urus owners will now be able to choose from new and updated standard paint options, and even more interior customization.
The new two-tone colour option is in sync with Lamborghini's traditional high-gloss four-layer pearl colours of Giallo Inti, Arancio Borealis and Verde Mantis, combined with a high gloss black roof, rear diffuser and spoiler lip.
The tail pipes are finished in Sporty Matt Grey and compliment the high-gloss black 23-inch rims. The new interior trim features a unique two-tone colour combination, and hexagon-shaped Q-Citura upholstery stitching with the logo embroidery on to the seat. There's also new carbon fiber and black anodized aluminum details inside the cabin.
Other key highlights of the 2021 Lamborghini Urus include a new key design, and an updated optional Parking Assistance Package that includes Intelligent Park Assist.
The Italian luxury supercar manufacturer claims that the system allows for the Urus SUV to park itself by managing steering, throttle and braking functions for automatic parallel and perpendicular parking, at the push of a button.
Stefano Domenicali, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Automobili Lamborghini said, "The Lamborghini Urus has attracted an extremely diverse clientele since its launch. The colours preferred by owners have varied enormously, with a strong mix of more understated choices as well as traditional sporty Lamborghini colours."
"The next step for the Urus, appealing to a broad client base looking to continue their adventures everywhere from the city to the sand dunes, from the countryside to ski resorts, is to extend our Super SUV's features and customizability," he added.
Lamborghini's Ad Personam program and the brand's colours are an integral aspect for the company. The new options allow Urus owners to choose and customise exteriors and interiors, and make the vehicle an extension of their personality, lifestyle, and their personal adventures.
Thoughts About The New Pearl Capsule Design Option For The 2021 Lamborghini Urus
As is, the most popular option for buys has been shades of grey and of course, the brand's infamous trademark yellow. The new colour option definitely makes the Lamborghini stand out, but one really has to see the Urus in person to truly know. But hey! It's a Lamborghini! Any colour will do.