- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 19 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 22 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Feel same butterflies in stomach as my first senior international event: Indian paddler Mudit
- News 'Disparity' in wealth distribution stronger in BJP rule: Rahul Gandhi
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Automobili Lamborghini has just launched a new design edition of its Urus SUV. The company says that Lamborghini Urus owners will now be able to choose from new and updated standard paint options, and even more interior customization.
The new two-tone colour option is in sync with Lamborghini's traditional high-gloss four-layer pearl colours of Giallo Inti, Arancio Borealis and Verde Mantis, combined with a high gloss black roof, rear diffuser and spoiler lip.
The tail pipes are finished in Sporty Matt Grey and compliment the high-gloss black 23-inch rims. The new interior trim features a unique two-tone colour combination, and hexagon-shaped Q-Citura upholstery stitching with the logo embroidery on to the seat. There's also new carbon fiber and black anodized aluminum details inside the cabin.
Other key highlights of the 2021 Lamborghini Urus include a new key design, and an updated optional Parking Assistance Package that includes Intelligent Park Assist.
The Italian luxury supercar manufacturer claims that the system allows for the Urus SUV to park itself by managing steering, throttle and braking functions for automatic parallel and perpendicular parking, at the push of a button.
Stefano Domenicali, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Automobili Lamborghini said, "The Lamborghini Urus has attracted an extremely diverse clientele since its launch. The colours preferred by owners have varied enormously, with a strong mix of more understated choices as well as traditional sporty Lamborghini colours."
"The next step for the Urus, appealing to a broad client base looking to continue their adventures everywhere from the city to the sand dunes, from the countryside to ski resorts, is to extend our Super SUV's features and customizability," he added.
Lamborghini's Ad Personam program and the brand's colours are an integral aspect for the company. The new options allow Urus owners to choose and customise exteriors and interiors, and make the vehicle an extension of their personality, lifestyle, and their personal adventures.
Thoughts About The New Pearl Capsule Design Option For The 2021 Lamborghini Urus
As is, the most popular option for buys has been shades of grey and of course, the brand's infamous trademark yellow. The new colour option definitely makes the Lamborghini stand out, but one really has to see the Urus in person to truly know. But hey! It's a Lamborghini! Any colour will do.