- just now Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 10 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 23 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 51 min ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle World Breastfeeding Week 2020: 5 Different Breastfeeding Positions For Mothers
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 Promotional Offer; You Can Win ROG Phone 3
- Sports Ronaldo buys World's most expensive car, a Bugatti Centodieci
- Movies Naagin 5: Sharad Malhotra To Play Main Lead In Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Lamborghini has unveiled the Sián Roadster, which is a limited edition, open-top hybrid super sports car engineered around Lamborghini's iconic V12 engine. The roofless design of the Sián Roadster puts an exclusive group of drivers in one of the most spectacular cockpits ever along with the most powerful Lamborghini engine to date.
Stefano Domenicali, Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer stated, "The Sián Roadster encapsulates the spirit of Lamborghini. It is the expression of breathtaking design and extraordinary performance, but most importantly embodies important future technologies. The Sián's innovative hybrid powertrain heralds the direction for Lamborghini super sports cars, and the open-top Sián Roadster affirms a desire for the ultimate lifestyle Lamborghini as we move towards a tomorrow demanding new solutions."
"The Sián Roadster makes its debut in Blu Uranus, especially selected by Lamborghini's Centro Stile, which together with the Ad Personam department works with every Sián client to entirely personalize the color and finish of their Roadster. Encapsulating the blue of the sky and the green of the fields, evoking the freedom and driving elation delivered by the open top Sián Roadster's performance, the car is finished with Oro Electrum wheels: the color chosen by Lamborghini to signify electrification. The complementary interior is an elegant combination of white with Blu Glauco detailing and aluminum elements in Oro Electrum: new-design air vents produced via 3D printing allows customization with a client's initials," he further stated.
The Sián Roadster retains the unusual exterior design which is seen on the standard Sián with styling elements of previous Lamborghini models. Features include Y-shaped headlights like the Terzo Millennio concept car, large copper-coated alloy wheels, six hexagonal tail lamps inspired by the Countach, a large diffuser, and a large tailpipe design.
On the inside, the Sián Roadster receives features like a vertically stacked digital touchscreen in the centre console, a digital instrument cluster, white-grey upholstery combo with gold accents all around and Blu Uranus stitching on the seats.
Mechanically, the supercar is powered by the same 6.5-litre V12 engine as the standard model to make it the most powerful open-top raging bull. It produces 783bhp of power at 8500rpm. There is a 48v mild-hybrid system, which gives the car an additional 33bhp (combined output of 816bhp). The Sián Roadster can do a 0-100 km/h sprint in under 2.9 seconds and has a top speed of over 350kmph.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Sián Roadster
The Sián Roadster takes the game one step further. The super sports car will be limited to only 19 units, all of which have already been sold out. However, prices of the car are yet not revealed, but we are expecting Lamborghini to price this limited edition super sports car at around the Rs 25 crore mark, which was the price of the standard Sián.