- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Serena holds off Venus in hard-fought Top Seed Open clash
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini's Squadra Corse (the brand's motorsport division) has announced that its track-only hypercar, the Lamborghini SCV12, has finished with its development programme and is ready to hit the track for its world premiere.
The SCV12 comes fitted with Lamborghini's most powerful V12 engine to date. Designed by Lamborghini Centro Stile (the brand's in-house center of design), the engine is capable of crossing the 830hp mark, thanks to aerodynamic supercharging at high speeds.
The SCV12 gains from Lamborghini Squadra Corse's GT motorsport expertise, using its racing and track experience to incorporate increased aerodynamic efficiency and higher downforce levels than a GT3 car.
The Lamborghini SCV12's front bonnet features a double air intake and a central rib that directs airflow to the ram-air intake scoop mounted on the roof.
This allows for dynamic air pressure created by the car's movement to increase static air pressure in the engine's intake manifold, thereby creating a larger airflow through the engine and increasing its power.
The car's track and aerodynamic efficiency is also enhanced by a prominent splitter at the front, lateral flicks, vertical fins on the side sills, and a custom-built carbon fibre rear wing.
Several elements of the Lamborghini SCV12 have been built specifically for the hypercar. The vehicle also features specific racing solutions devised by Squadra Corse engineers.
The SCV12 features a new full carbon fibre chassis that offers better power-to-weight ratio, and allows for the best handling and circuit driving experience.
The hypercar's rear-wheel drive uses a sequential six-speed gearbox as a structural element within the chassis, thereby reducing weight and enhancing weight distribution.
The car's pushrod rear suspension system is installed directly on the gearbox, and power is delivered on track via specially developed Pirelli tyres fitted on 19-inch magnesium rims at the front, and 20-inch ones at the rear.
The SCV12 will be assembled at the Lamborghini Squadra Corse factory in Sant'Agata Bolognese, and will be produced in limited numbers. Owners will become members of an exclusive club, and will participate in advanced driving programmes at some of the world's most prestigious circuits.
Owners will also get technical assistance from Squadra Corse engineers and a special tutoring session with Emanuele Pirro, a five-time winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and the Lamborghini Squadra Corse Special Projects Consultant.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Squadra Corse SCV12 Being Track Ready
We're sure this Lamborghini is scarry fast! The hypercar looks straight out of a video game, looks insanely aerodynamic, and ready for business. Stay tuned, we'll bring you all the information from its world premier.