- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 4 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Soil health, post-harvest management major concern areas; Rs 1 lakh cr fund to address these issues: Tomar
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Co-Stars Neil Bhatt And Aishwarya Sharma Get Engaged, Share Roka Pictures
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Sports India pacer Shardul Thakur conferred award at Palghar
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Finance Tax Slabs May Be Altered In The New Tax Regime; Tax Savings Of Upto Rs. 80000 Possible
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Italian luxury sports car maker Lamborghini is expected to officially reveal the Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato (STO) on November 18. Just before its official debut, the company has teased the sports car across its social media channels. The new teaser gives us a glimpse of what the new model will look like and it also reveals a few details of the car.
Soon, Lamborghini will be broadcasting the unveiling event across all its social media channels. However, seeing the teaser, there are a few details that are visible such as signature-style LED DRLs inside the headlamp housings and a large wing at the rear. The first spy pictures of the Lamborghini STO surfed on the internet earlier this year and the car was wrapped under heavy wraps keeping the details hidden.
Under the hood, the all-new Lamborghini Huracan STO will get a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. The unit is capable of pumping out 602bhp of power and 560Nm of peak torque. However, the power and torque figures are less than the Huracan EVO.
Some reports suggest that the new Lamborghini Huracan STO will be lighter by around 150 kg than the AWD and will be offered with only rear-wheel drive. We also expect the Italian's latest offering to be in limited numbers.
The latest offering from Lamborghini in the Indian market was earlier this year as the company launched the Huracan EVO RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) with a starting price of Rs 3.22 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD claims a top speed of 325km/h. Acceleration from 0 - 100km/h comes in a quick 3.3 seconds, while 0 - 200km/h takes just 9.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato
The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Omologato will be offered with the same detuned version on the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated engine that does its duty on the Huracan EVO. Stayed tuned for more details of the new offering from Lamborghini.