- 20 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 24 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Angad Bajwa has finals in sight in Men’s Skeet as Air Pistol women miss out narrowly
- Finance Bank Holiday Alert: Check Complete List of Bank Holidays In August 2021 Here
- News PM Modi must make statement in Parliament, clarify whether snooping was done: Chidambaram on Pegasus row
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna is 'Back For A Day' for Mission Majnu, Read On!
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Lamborghini has launched the Huracan EVO RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) in the Indian market. The new Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD is offered with a starting price of Rs 3.22 Crore, ex-showroom (India).
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD is the brand's latest supercar offering in the Indian market and features subtle changes to its aerodynamics compared to the standard all-wheel-drive model.
Some of the subtle tweaks made to the Huracan EVO RWD version is the inclusion of a new front splitter, vertical fins on the front air intake and a new rear diffuser.
All these subtle changes offer improved aerodynamics and stability to the RWD version of the Huracan EVO. Apart from the above updates, the Huracan EVO RWD remains otherwise unchanged compared to its AWD version.
Moving to the interiors, the Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD features all the bells and whistles in terms of features, safety equipment and technology. This includes a large 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and other connectivity features. It also comes with a fully-digital instrument cluster and a set of standard 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero rubber.
The Huracan EVO RWD also comes with Alcantara and leather upholstery all around the cabin. Lamborghini also offers its customers a host of customisable options as well, including carbon-fibre packs, according to the taste of each individual purchasing the supercar.
Other mechanical and safety equipment on the Huracan EVO RWD includes ABS with EBD, airbags, ESP, Performance Traction Control system and a host of others as well.
The Huracan RWD version will carry forward the same engine as on its AWD trim. This includes a 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 engine used in all Huracan models to date. It produces 610bhp and 560Nm of peak torque; in comparison, this is 30bhp and 40Nm of torque less than the standard EVO model. The engine is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox
The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD claims a top speed of 325km/h. Acceleration from 0 - 100km/h comes in a quick 3.3 seconds, while 0 - 200km/h takes 9.3 seconds.
Thoughts On The Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD India Launch
The Italian supercar manufacturer has expanded the Huracan EVO range in the Indian market. The new Huracan EVO RWD will be sold alongside the Huracan EVO AWD and the EVO Spyder; already on sale in the Indian market.
Similar to the other models, the Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD will continue to rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG GT-R and the upcoming Ferrari F8 Tributo.