- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Guardiola warns City against another Champions League collapse
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini has unveiled its Essenza SCV12 model. Built by the brand's Squadra Corse racing division, the Lamborghini SCV12 features mechanical, aerodynamic, and chassis upgrades over the brand's Aventador model that it is based on.
Rumor has it that the brand will make an entry into Le Mans 2021 with the new Essenza SCV12 hypercar. The brand has also announced that only 40 units will be built, making the Lamborghini SCV12 a very exclusive vehicle to own.
The SCV12 features hexagonal elements in its design, including its roof scoop and front headlights. The EssenzaSCV12 also arrives with 19-inch magnesium alloy wheels at the front, and 20-inch wheels at the rear.
The Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 features double air intakes on the bonnet, a roof scoop, a massive front splitter, and winglets that channel air into the vehicle's side intakes to cool the engine and the gearbox.
The addition of a large adjustable rear spoiler helps the vehicle generate 1,200 kilograms of downforce at speeds of 250kmph.
The vehicle features a new carbon-fiber monocoque chassis, and lightweight cody shell that is split into three parts for easy replacement of damaged sections during a race. The brand hasn't revealed the weight of the SCV12 but says that the vehicle's power to weight ratio stands at 2hp for every kilo.
The Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 is powered by a 6.5-litre naturally aspirated V12 engine that is capable of producing 830hp, thanks to aerodynamic supercharging technology. The engine has been designed by Lamborghini Centro Stile, the brand's in-house design center.
Other changes made to the engine include a redesigned twin-exit exhaust system that helps improve performance, and brings with it a unique engine note. The engine comes mated to a new Xtrac sequential six-speed gearbox.
The interiors of the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 features loads of Alcantara and carbon elements with a Y shaped carbon-fibre structure that divides the driver and passenger sections.
The vehicle also features a multi-functional steering wheel with an inbuilt telemetry system that are modelled after one that are used in F1 cars, FIA approved racing seats, and red door pull tabs instead of traditional handles.
Lamborghini says that owners of the SCV12 will become members of an exclusive club, and will participate in advanced driving programs at some of the world's most famous circuits.
Owners will also participate in athletic training programs that Squadra Corse racing drivers take part in, and will be offered technical assistance from Squadra Corse engineers, and a special tutoring session with five-time 24 Hours of Le Mans winner Emanuele Pirro, and Lamborghini's racer Marco Mapelli.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 Unveiled
The Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 looks straight out of a Forza Horizon video game. We're sure this vehicle is extremely fast, extremely capable, and we're thrilled for the 40 folk who finally own the vehicle. If only one could test it out on a track. Sigh!