- 15 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini has just about unveiled its Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition model. The vehicle is limited to 10 units worldwide, making it that much harder to own.
According to the company, the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Xago Edition has been inspired by the hexagon cloud patterns around the north pole of the planet Saturn and the strength of the hexagon in nature.
The exteriors of the Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition took a total of 120 hours to build, and features a fading hexagonal silver effect, and each vehicle arrives with a contrasting colour scheme. The vehicle also features gloss black Nireo Ad Personam rims.
The interiors of the vehicle took 80 hours to build and features an exclusive seat pattern with a ‘Hexagonita' pattern and a contrasting colour. Each of the 10 limited edition models will be identified by an exclusively designed registration plate.
The vehicle features a 6.5-litre V12 multi-point fuel injected engine that produces 770bhp and 720Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an all-wheel drive system, and features a seven-speed Independent Shifting Rods gearbox.
Safety features include front dual stage driver airbags, adaptive front passenger airbags, seats with head-thorax airbags, knee airbags, ABD with electronic stability control, Lamborghini Dynamic steering, and rear wheel steering.
The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ models have been reserved for customers who configure their SVJ models online, and have been created to celebrate the brand's virtual Ad Personam Studio.
The virtual studio now allows for customers to personalise their Aventador SVJ vehicles without the need to physically travel to the company's Ad Personam division in Sant'Agata Bolognese.
Customers can now fix a two-hour appointment for an initial consultation via the brands dealerships, and have the option of meeting with sales personnel either at the showroom, or via a video call.
Lamborghini says that each appointment includes a dedicated session and tour of the showroom, and that employees will also display Ad Personam options.
Should a customer choose to connect via a video call, a model of their choosing will be made available at the Ad Personam Studio, and the team will offer configuration options, and will show the customer walkarounds and close up details of the vehicle.
Lamborghini's digital consultation will be followed up with a full proposal sent to the customer. The proposal will include brochures, images renderings, and samples of materials that the customer picked while configuring his/ her vehicle.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago Edition
The Aventador SVJ Roadster Xago is an absolutely gorgeous car and is equally mean in the engine department. The vehicle is built for performance and with just 10 units available worldwide, we expect the car to become highly profitable collectors item in the future.