- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 12 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 1 Highlights: Abhinav And Rubina Get Into An Ugly War Of Words With Nikki And Kavita
- News Deep depression over Bay of Bengal now cyclonic storm 'Burevi'
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Kinetic Green — a Pune based electric vehicle manufacturer, has introduced India's first one-ton electric cargo three-wheeler, called the Safar Jumbo. The new Kinetic Safar Jumbo electric cargo three-wheeler is priced at Rs 2.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
The new electric three-wheeler has been introduced to address a number of commercial purposes, including last-mile deliveries. The Kinetic Safar Jumbo electric three-wheeler can also be used for short-distance deliveries of LPG cylinders, along with other applications such as waste management and food truck as well. This is possible as the electric three-wheeler promises to combine long-range with a higher top speed.
The Kinetic Green Safar Jumbo electric cargo three-wheeler is said to have been designed from the ground up at the company's R&D facility in the country. The electric three-wheeler also claims to have been built using 100% indigenous parts.
The electric three-wheeler is said to fall under the L5 commercial vehicle category. The electric cargo three-wheeler is said to have a payload capacity of 500kg, To carry the goods, the Kinetic Safar Jumbo comes with a specially designed cargo bay with close to 150 cubic feet of space.
The Kinetic Safar Jumbo is built using a steel body for added durability and safety. The electric cargo three-wheeler is said to come powered by a lithium-ion battery pack which is capable of offering a maximum of 120km on a single charge. The electric powertrain on the cargo three-wheeler is also said to have a top speed of 55km/h.
The battery pack on the three-wheeler is said to take anywhere between 3 to 4 hours for a complete charge. The company will also offer the Safar Jumbo with an optional fast-charger for Rs 20,000 which will bring down the charging time to under 2 hours.
The company states that the pricing of the Safar Jumbo electric three-wheeler includes the Rs 60,000 incentive from the government's FAME II subsidy. The company will also be offering the Safar Jumbo with a standard three-year warranty as well.
Other elements on the electric cargo three-wheeler include independent suspension and upgraded hydraulic brakes. The Safar Jumbo also features a digital instrument cluster, interactive Kinetic Konnect App, dynamic SOC, CAN-based controller and a 'Magic Gear', which allows the three-wheeler to easily go over steep gradients.
Thoughts On The Kinetic Safar Jumbo Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Kinetic Safar Jumbo electric cargo three-wheeler seems ideal for last-mile deliveries and intra-city commercial usage. Being electric, the three-wheeler is bound to bring down ownership and running costs, compared to standard diesel-powered rivals.