- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The Kia Sonet interiors have been spied ahead of its launch in India in September. The upcoming compact-SUV will be globally premiered on August 7, 2020. It is expected to come packed with features like the other models in the brand's line-up.
Spy images from Indian Auto reveal some of the features that were expected on the Kia Sonet. The images reveal a flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls for audio along and cruise controls, placed on either side.
It also reveals the Sonet's class-leading 10.25-inch floating-type touchscreen system mounted at the centre of the dashboard. However, it misses out on the seven-inch TFT LCD in the instrument console that is featured on the Seltos. Instead, It gets a smaller multi-colour display along with digital speedo readout.
The mule spied here is of the GT-Line trim. It can be seen by a badge placed at the bottom of the steering wheel. As a result, the SUV gets blacked-out interiors and seat upholstery along with red contrasting stitching as well. Most buttons seem borrowed from the Seltos SUV, including the headlight control placed next to the steering on the right side.
Other features that are expected from the Sonet includes rear aircon vents, multiple drive modes, a premium Bose sound system, one-touch operating electric sunroof, climate control, ambient lighting and more.
The Sonet will also feature the brand's latest iteration of UVO connected car technology enabled through an embedded SIM. The safety net includes a blind spot monitoring system, multiple airbags, TPMS, ABS with EBD and a rear parking camera with assist; among others.
The Kia Sonet measures under four meters in length and will be the smallest SUV made by the company. The compact-SUV features the signature tiger-nose grille, LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, and faux skid plates at both ends, split-tail lamps with an LED light bar running across the boot-lid and an integrated roof spoiler. It will also feature dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails and chunky body cladding around the SUV.
Kia Motors is expected to offer the Sonet with multiple powertrain options that are currently powering the Hyundai Venue. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol engine, a 1.5 diesel oil burner, and a 1.0 turbo-petrol motor. With a wide variety of engines, the company is also offering the SUV with various transmissions.
All three engines are expected to be offered with manual and automatic options. The 1.2-litre petrol will come mated to a five-speed manual or an iVT automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel will come mated to a six-speed manual with an optional torque converter. While the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo engine will be offered with either an IMT or a seven-speed DCT.
Thoughts About The Kia Sonet Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
The Kia Sonet is expected to come features packed with all the latest technology that is currently offered by the brand in the Indian market. Once launched, the Sonet will rival the Hyundai Venue, the Tata Nexon, the Mahindra XUV300 and the upcoming Nissan Magnite in the country.