- 14 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 19 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- News Calcutta high court to take up CM Mamata Banerjee's plea seeking recusal of election petition today
- Finance Crypocurrency Prices: Dogecoin, XRP, Cardano Gain, Bitcoin, Ethereum Still Down
- Sports Portugal 2-2 France: Record man Ronaldo saves champions in Euro 2020 thriller
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Taimur Have A Mid-Week Movie Night With A Special Treat!
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
The Kia Sonet is nearing its global premiere on August 7, 2020. The company is regularly releasing new updates of the upcoming compact-SUV in the Indian market. The latest update from the company includes the interior and exterior sketches of the Sonet.
Kia has officially revealed the sketches of the front and rear design, along with the interiors features of the soon-to-be-launched Sonet SUV. The company is expected to begin officially accepting bookings soon after its world premiere.
However, the SUV itself is expected to launch sometime in September this year. Ahead of its launch and premiere, the Sonet has been teased and spied several times revealing some of its design and features.
The Kia Sonet will be the brand third model in the Indian market, after the Seltos debut and the Carnival MPV. The company aims to sell the compact-SUV in good numbers in the country. As a result, it is expected to be offered packed with best-in-class features, several powertrain options and a host of variants to choose.
Speaking about the design itself, the Sonet will feature a muscular stance with chunky body cladding all-around. The SUV looks are further complemented with the inclusion of large dual-tone alloy wheels, roof rails, and scuff plates at both ends.
Other exterior features include the brand's signature tiger-nose grille, LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs. At the rear, it will feature split-tail lamps with an LED light bar running across the boot-lid along with an integrated roof spoiler and an LED stop lamp.
On the inside, Kia is expected to pack the SUV with many best-in-class features including a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. It will support Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's latest iteration of UVO connected features as well.
Other features that are expected to come equipped with the SUV includes rear aircon vents, multiple drive modes, a premium sound system, a sunroof, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls and more. The Sonet will also feature a blind spot monitoring system, multiple airbags, ABS and other standard safety features.
The Sonet will be available with a host of engine and powertrain options. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol engine, a 1.5 diesel unit, and a 1.0 turbo-petrol motor. All engines will be offered with both manual and automatic transmission options.
The 1.2-litre petrol will come mated to a five-speed manual or an iVT automatic. The 1.5-litre diesel will come mated to a six-speed manual with an optional torque converter. While the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo engine will be offered with either an iMT or a seven-speed DCT.
Thoughts About The Kia Sonet Exterior & Interior Sketches Officially Revealed
Kia Motors is looking to keep the buzz until the Sonet's global premiere this month. The company is regularly posting updates of the soon-to-be-launched SUV revealing some of its design and features. The Kia Sonet will primarily rival the Hyundai Venue among other compact-SUVs sold in the India market.