- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
Kia Motors have announced a 'Service Action Campaign' for all diesel-powered Seltos SUVs in India. The company has stated that, as part of the campaign, all Kia Seltos diesel-powered variants for inspection of its fuel-pumps.
As per the reports, all diesel-powered Kia Seltos models manufactured between October 2019 and March 2020 will be part of the service campaign. However, the exact number of units included in this hasn't been mentioned.
Customers with diesel-powered Seltos variants can get their SUVs inspected at authorised service dealerships. If in-case there is an issue with the fuel-pump, appropriate repairs will be carried out immediately.
Kia has sent out an official statement, which confirms that the company the Seltos diesel variants are part of the service campaign and it is in no way a recall.
Talking about the diesel engine on offer, the Kia Seltos comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit producing 115bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
Apart from the diesel engine, the Kia Seltos is also offered with a choice of two petrol engines. These include a 1.5-litre NA petrol producing 115bhp and 142Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol also receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Diesel SUVs Service Campaign In India
Owners of the Kia Seltos diesel variant should get their vehicle checked at their nearest service dealerships if facing any of the symptoms mentioned above. Also, it will be interesting to see how Hyundai will react, considering they use the same engine on their Creta SUV as well.