- 18 min ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- News COVID-19: Centre asks states to make rational use of medical oxygen, ensure no wastage
- Finance Adani's 3 Companies May Be Included In MSCI India Index In May
- Education Rajasthan Board Exams 2021 Postponed For Class 10 And Class 12
- Technology Airtel Introduces New Corporate Structure: Know Why
- Movies Lockdown 2.0: Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan Is Back On Public Demand; Here's Where You Can Watch It
- Sports Rumour Has It: Declan Rice eyeing Man Utd move
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit Nene Looks Splendid In A Pink Metallic Lehenga And It’s Price Can Afford You A Foreign Trip!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Kia Motors have announced a 'Service Action Campaign' for all diesel-powered Seltos SUVs in India. The company has stated that, as part of the campaign, all Kia Seltos diesel-powered variants for inspection of its fuel-pumps.
As per the reports, all diesel-powered Kia Seltos models manufactured between October 2019 and March 2020 will be part of the service campaign. However, the exact number of units included in this hasn't been mentioned.
Customers with diesel-powered Seltos variants can get their SUVs inspected at authorised service dealerships. If in-case there is an issue with the fuel-pump, appropriate repairs will be carried out immediately.
Kia has sent out an official statement, which confirms that the company the Seltos diesel variants are part of the service campaign and it is in no way a recall.
Talking about the diesel engine on offer, the Kia Seltos comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre unit producing 115bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a six-speed manual or an automatic transmission unit.
Apart from the diesel engine, the Kia Seltos is also offered with a choice of two petrol engines. These include a 1.5-litre NA petrol producing 115bhp and 142Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit churning out 140bhp and 242Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol also receiving the optional seven-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Diesel SUVs Service Campaign In India
Owners of the Kia Seltos diesel variant should get their vehicle checked at their nearest service dealerships if facing any of the symptoms mentioned above. Also, it will be interesting to see how Hyundai will react, considering they use the same engine on their Creta SUV as well.