- 2 min ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Service Expands To New Cities: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Dio BS6 Prices Increased For The Third Time Since Launch: New Price List Details
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.26 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Turtle Wax Opens Three Premium Car Care Detailing Studios Across India
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Lifestyle American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- News What PM Modi told about India's COVID-19 vaccine at the meet with CMs today
- Movies 'Sons Of Soil: Jaipur Pink Panther': Amazon Prime Video And Abhishek Bachchan Unveil Trailer
- Technology Everything You Should Know About WhatsApp Scam
- Sports India vs Australia: Shikhar Dhawan unveils Team India's Retro Jersey and Kit for the upcoming series against Australia
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Kia Motors has officially unveiled all the details of their upcoming 'Seltos Anniversary Edition' SUV in the Indian market. The new Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition will come with a host of cosmetic updates, along with a number of new features and an exclusive paint scheme as well.
The new Seltos anniversary edition is expected to go on sale in the Indian market, sometime closer to the festive season arriving in the coming weeks. The special edition version of the Seltos as the name suggests celebrates the one-year completion of sales of the brand's mid-size SUV offering in the Indian market.
The new anniversary edition is based on the standard ‘HTX' variant in the Seltos lineup. However, apart from the features on the standard variant, the anniversary edition will also receive a number of exclusive equipment and upgrades as well.
This includes four new sporty colour options as well. This includes three dual-tone schemes: Glacier White, Steel Silver and Granite Grey all with Aurora Black roof. The fourth is a monotone paint scheme in Aurora Black Pearl.
Some of the cosmetic updates include new skid plates at the front and rear with silver-finished fins, tangerine orange finished highlights on the fog lamp bezel, rear muffler and on the side sills which also feature the ‘Seltos' logo. The Anniversary edition model will also feature new 17-inch alloy wheels finished in Raven Black colour scheme, along with tangerine orange centre caps.
Apart from these exterior updates, the new Kia Seltos anniversary edition also features premium Raven Black honeycomb pattern leatherette seats and smart key with remote engine start. All other features have been carried forward from the standard Kia Setlos HTX variant, on which the special edition model is based.
The new anniversary edition of the Kia Seltos is also said to be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the standard 1.5-litre petrol producing 115bhp and 144Nm of peak torque, mated to both a six-speed manual and the optional IVT automatic. There is also the 1.5-litre diesel offering churning out 115bhp and 250Nm of torque and paired with a six-speed manual as standard.
Prices for the new Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition are yet to be announced. Considering it is based on the HTX variant, which is priced at Rs 13.34 lakh, we can expect the special edition to be priced at a slight premium. While prices will be announced officially in the coming days, our expectation is in the range of Rs 13.80 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition Unveil
The Kia Seltos anniversary edition has been unveiled ahead of its launch, mainly to attract more customers towards the already popular mid-size SUV in the country. The Kia Seltos in India rivals the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500, Tata Harrier and the Jeep Compass.