- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 11 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Kia Motors entered the Indian market last year, with the Seltos being their maiden product. The mid-size SUV became an instant hit in the market, even going on to become one of the best-selling products in the segment.
Now, with the festive season fast approaching, Kia Motors is said to take advantage by introducing a slightly overdue ‘Anniversary Edition' of the Seltos. However, ahead of its imminent launch Team-BHP has leaked images and details of the upcoming special edition model.
As seen from the leaked details and images, the Kia Seltos anniversary edition model is said to be based on the mid-spec ‘HTX' variant. The SUV will receive a bunch of exclusive updates, changes and cosmetic makeovers, which the company hopes will attract more customers.
Starting with the paint scheme, the Kia Seltos anniversary edition will be offered in four colour options, of which two are exclusive to the special model. This includes Gravity Grey/Aurora Black Pearl and Steel SIlver/Aurora Black Pearl. The two other standard paint schemes include Aurora Black Pearl and Glacier White/Aurora Black Pearl.
The Anniversary Edition models of the Kia Seltos will also come with ‘Tangerine Orange' accents all around the SUV. This includes the fog lamp housing, centre wheel caps, side sills, Seltos badging and on the faux dual mufflers as well.
The special edition SUV will also feature new 17-inch alloy wheels and rear skid plates with fins, both finished in a new ‘Raven Black' colour. As per reports, the Kia Seltos Anniversary edition model is said to be 60mm longer than the standard models, mainly due to the addition of the new front and rear skid plates.
There will also be a few updates to the interiors as well. This includes leatherette seat upholstery, black trim on the door panels and a few others.
However, all updates made on the Anniversary edition will just be cosmetic in nature. Mechanically, the SUV will remain unchanged and will be offered with the same engine and transmission options as before.
This includes 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine, both mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The 1.5-litre petrol unit on the Anniversary edition will also receive the optional IVT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition SUV Model Details
The Kia Seltos is one of the most popular SUVs in the Indian market, featuring among the top-10 best-selling cars consistently every month. The Anniversary Edition will be launched closer to the festive season, in order to take the most advantage of the positive purchase sentiments, further improving sales for the brand.