- 5 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 BS6 Power & Torque Figures Revealed: Becomes Less Powerful
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol-Hybrid Details Revealed: India Launch Expected Soon
- 7 hrs ago New Hyundai Elantra Official Walkaround Video Released: India Launch Expected Next Year
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Swift Sport Spotted Undisguised At Delhi Airport: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Lifestyle 7 Things You Should Know About The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Kia Motors has extended the free service period by two months due to the Coronavirus lockdown announced in the country. All Kia customers are offered a free service extension until July by the company.
The company has also displayed this information on the official website as well. Kia Motors has taken the initiative to help its customers receive full benefits of choosing the brand.
The authorized dealers are under complete lockdown including the service centres due to the current Coronavirus crisis. As a result, the customer would end up with a lapsed free service dude to the lockdown announced in the country. However, to avoid any panic among its customers, the company has announced that it will extend the free service period by two months.
Further helping the current pandemic, the company has promised to produce 1 million facemasks at its manufacturing facility in China. The South Korean auto giant has joined the list of manufacturers who have offered to help in the current crisis —click here for more information.
Kia Motors have two products from their current line-up in India. The company introduced its first product the Kia Seltos In India back in August 2019. The Seltos has established the brand by registering impressive sales numbers and leading the segment by a huge margin.
The company followed up with launching their second product the Carnival MPV. The company has priced the Kia Carnival in a higher price bracket as compared to Seltos, and is currently the only MPV in India offering four-row seating with nine seats including the driver. The MPV comes packed with all the bells and whistles to keep you cocooned in comfort while travelling.
The third product from Kia Motors will be a compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Kia Sonet has been spotted testing multiple times ahead of its launch in India. The launch time for the Sonet has been revealed — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Kia Motors Free Service Period Extension By Two Months
While the whole country is in lockdown, the entire Auto Sector is helping people to survive the current crisis. Most manufacturers are offering a free extension of warranty and service period to its customers due to lockdown. This is certainly one less worry for the customers who have bought their new Kia recently. Kudos to Kia Motors!