- 2 hrs ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 7 hrs ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- 8 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Snapped Undisguised: India Launch Expected In The Coming Days
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Mumbai City do the double over clumsy Bengaluru FC
- Movies Chhapaak BTS Video: Deepika Padukone Transforms Into Malti, Meets Laxmi Agarwal For The First Time
- News Let Hyperloop be implemented abroad first: Maharashtra govt
- Lifestyle Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Technology Poco F1 Gets Up To Rs. 10,000 Discount During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kia Motors is ready to unveil its next product for the Indian market, the Kia Carnival. We can now say that the MPV will arrive with six-seat, seven-seat, eight-seat, and nine-seat configurations. The Carnival is expected to be launched at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
The Kia Carnival is already available in international markets with seven-seat, eight-seat, and eleven-seat configurations. The company plans to launch multiple variants in multiple configurations with the idea of completely domination the segment.
While there is no evidence of, we speculate that the company might offer a configurator as well, allowing for buyers to fully customize their vehicles before purchasing them.
The all-new Kia Carnival is expected to feature all the connectivity options that arrived with the Seltos. These features include, but are not limited to a large touchscreen infotainment system, 10.1-inch rear-seat entertainment packages, and Kia's UVO Connect features.
The upcoming Kia Carnival MPV will feature two sunroofs, three-zone climate control, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, and of course, the highlight that is the electronically controlled sliding rear doors.
Safety features that one can expect to see on the Carnival MPV are multiple airbags, a seat belt warning system, an over-speeding warning system, cruise control, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD, hill hold assist, parking sensors, a 360 degree camera, and blind spot cameras.
The India-spec Kia Carnival MPV is expected to feature a BS6 compliant, 2.2-litre, four-cylinder, turbo-diesel engine that produces 200bhp of power and 441Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to an automatic transmission, and may or may not arrive with a six-speed manual one.
The Kia Carnival will be manufactured at the company's Anantapur facility at Andhra Pradesh. The nine-seat variant of the MPV will most likely be positioned below the Toyota Innova, the seven-seat and eight-seat variants will be positioned above Toyota's offering.
The top-of the line six-seat models are expected to feature captain seat at the second and third rows, and are expected to be feature rich. The six-seat variant will compete with the Toyota Vellfire and the Mercedes-Benz V-class. We expect the Kia Carnival MPV to be priced starting at roughly Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Multi-Seat Configurations Being Offered On The Kia Carnival
Wow, Kia is taking this a level higher and offering more seating options. More seating options mean a wider market for the Carnival. Honestly, we cannot wait to see this car in person, and we really cannot wait to test drive the MPV!