- 15 min ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone Or Taapsee Pannu, Whose Outfit And Look We Liked More?
- Finance Axis Bank And Max Financial Services Sign Confidentiality Agreement
- Movies Rahul Dravid Watches Ramesh Aravind’s Shivaji Surathkal, Lauds The Film!
- News Namaste Trump will be similar to Howdy Modi: MEA
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Kia Carnival MPV launched at Auto Expo 2020. Kia Motors has introduced its second product in the Indian market, in the form of a premium MPV/minivan, the Carnival. The new Kia Carnival is offered with a starting price of Rs 24.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Kia Carnival is a premium MPV offering and is available in three seating configurations: seven, eight and nine seaters. The Carnival MPV is also offered in a range of three trims including Premium, Prestige & Limousine. The top-spec Limousine variant is offered with a price tag of Rs 33.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Carnival MPV comes with a host of new features, including a modern and upmarket design and has massive proportions. With a length of over 5-metres, it translates to plenty of space inside, with loads of headroom and legroom for the passengers in the second, third or even fourth-row of seats.
The Kia Carnival comes with electrically sliding rear doors, offering ease of ingress and egress. Other features on the Carnival MPV include LED lighting all around, including the headlamps, DRLs, fog lamps and taillights.
It also comes with a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Kia's proprietary UVO Connect app. The premium MPV also comes with two electric sunroofs, dual-zone climate control, 10.1-inch entertainment screens for the passengers in the second row and a host of others.
The new Kia Carnival MPV is powered by a BS6-compliant 2.2-litre diesel engine. It produces 197bhp and 440nm of peak torque and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission unit, sending power to the front wheels.
The Carnival MPV is imported into India via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and assembled at the company's facility in Andhra Pradesh. Bookings for the Kia Carnival has already begun, with customer deliveries said to start by this month-end.
Thoughts On The Kia Carnival Launch At The Auto Expo 2020
The Kia Carnival MPV is the second product from the Korean brand in the Indian market. The company hopes to establish itself as a premium brand in the Indian market, with the introduction of the MPV in the country. Although the Carnival has no direct rivals, it does go up against the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta.