- 39 min ago Hero MotoCorp Achieves 100 Million Production Milestone: Unveils Six Celebration-Edition Models
- 2 hrs ago Mini India Car Sales In 2020: Delivers Over 500 Units & Registers A Growth Of 34% In Q4
- 3 hrs ago BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 51.50 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic (2021) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Finance Best Car Loans With The Lowest Interest Rates Starting From 7.30%
- Technology Apple iPad Mini 6 Redesign Could Feature In-Display Touch ID
- Lifestyle Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Or Karan Singh Grover-Bipasha Basu, Which Couple’s Fashionable Look Is Impressive?
- Movies Hemanth Kumar Had Pressurised VJ Chitra To Take Virg***ty Test Says His Friend Rohit
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals trade all-rounders Harshal Patel and Daniel Sams to Royal Challengers Bangalore
- News Massive fire breaks out at Serum Institute of India, Pune
- Education AP ICET Counselling Dates 2021: Check AP ICET Web Counselling Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Kia Motors have announced its sales report for the month of November 2020. The South Korean carmaker has announced that they have registered a 50 per cent growth in yearly sales, registering 21,022 units in the previous month.
Kia Motors also announced that their Sonet is now the best-selling compact-SUV in the segment, after having registered 11,417 units last month. The Kia Sonet now reclaims the ‘Best-selling compact-SUV' title from its rival, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Talking about the total sales volume by Kia Motors during the month of November 2020. The model-wise split consisted of the Sonet, bringing in the max volume with 11,417 units, the Seltos registered 9,205 units of sales while the remaining 400 units came from the brand's Carnival MPV offering.
Kookhyun Shim, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Kia Motors India said,
"I am delighted to witness the wide acceptance we have received in India for our vehicles. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, we were quite hopeful about the festive month and the results are overwhelming."
"Not only urban, but customers from tier II, III, and IV markets too are acknowledging the need for personal mobility to maintain personal safety. While there is still a lot of uncertainty in the market due to the pandemic, the overall consumer sentiment has significantly improved and we are all prepared to offer a safe and hassle-free ownership experience to our customers."
He further added,"We are expecting the market sentiment to improve more in coming months and we are confident that we will be able to continue this positive momentum in future as well."
The company entered the Indian market back in August 2019. Within a year, the brand has introduced three new models, all of which have managed to receive extremely positive responses in their segment. This has further allowed Kia Motors to quickly enter the top-5 automakers' list in the country, consistently month-on-month.
Thoughts On The Kia Motors Positive Growth In India During November 2020
Kia Motors has managed to register an extremely positive 50% growth in the Indian market during November 2020. The company currently offers two of the most popular offerings in the Indian SUV segment with the Sonet and Seltos. The company further expects the markets to grow in the coming months, with further improvement in sales.