- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold By Toyota: Grille Pictures Surface!
- 1 day ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 1 day ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 1 day ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Movies Sunny Leone To Play A Queen In Director Yuvan’s Upcoming Historical Horror Comedy
- News PM Modi to hold meeting on COVID situation
- Finance LIC Listing To Be Further Delayed Beyond FY22
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vi Might Urge DoT To Revise 700 MHz Spectrum Price
- Education Tamil Nadu Class 12 Board Exams 2021 Postponed, Practical Exams As Scheduled
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs DC Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Kia Motors have announced its sales report for the month of November 2020. The South Korean carmaker has announced that they have registered a 50 per cent growth in yearly sales, registering 21,022 units in the previous month.
Kia Motors also announced that their Sonet is now the best-selling compact-SUV in the segment, after having registered 11,417 units last month. The Kia Sonet now reclaims the ‘Best-selling compact-SUV' title from its rival, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
Talking about the total sales volume by Kia Motors during the month of November 2020. The model-wise split consisted of the Sonet, bringing in the max volume with 11,417 units, the Seltos registered 9,205 units of sales while the remaining 400 units came from the brand's Carnival MPV offering.
Kookhyun Shim, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Kia Motors India said,
"I am delighted to witness the wide acceptance we have received in India for our vehicles. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, we were quite hopeful about the festive month and the results are overwhelming."
"Not only urban, but customers from tier II, III, and IV markets too are acknowledging the need for personal mobility to maintain personal safety. While there is still a lot of uncertainty in the market due to the pandemic, the overall consumer sentiment has significantly improved and we are all prepared to offer a safe and hassle-free ownership experience to our customers."
He further added,"We are expecting the market sentiment to improve more in coming months and we are confident that we will be able to continue this positive momentum in future as well."
The company entered the Indian market back in August 2019. Within a year, the brand has introduced three new models, all of which have managed to receive extremely positive responses in their segment. This has further allowed Kia Motors to quickly enter the top-5 automakers' list in the country, consistently month-on-month.
Thoughts On The Kia Motors Positive Growth In India During November 2020
Kia Motors has managed to register an extremely positive 50% growth in the Indian market during November 2020. The company currently offers two of the most popular offerings in the Indian SUV segment with the Sonet and Seltos. The company further expects the markets to grow in the coming months, with further improvement in sales.