- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 17 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 20 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Finance SBI Again Warns On Cybercrime: 6 Steps Bank Suggests To Avoid Cybercrime
- Movies Will Keep Sushant Singh Rajput Death Issue Alive, Says His Friend Aneesha Madhok Exclusive
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Jeep has finally taken the wraps off the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the international markets. The new (2021) Jeep Compass facelift features a number of updates, both in terms of cosmetic, as well as mechanical. The new Compass facelift SUV also receives a host of added features and equipment as well.
Starting off with the design updates, the 2021 Jeep Compass facelift comes with subtle updates to its styling all around. This includes a new honeycomb mesh at the front, while still retaining the signature seven-slat grille.
Other updates also include minor tweaks to the headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, updated front bumper with new housing for the fog lamps, newly designed alloy wheels and other slight tweaks to the taillights and rear section as well.
Inside, the new Jeep Compass facelift again features subtle updates and changes. The cabin of the 2021 Jeep Compass feels more premium than before and is said to feature premium upholstery and materials.
The new Jeep Compass facelift now comes with a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, along with the brand's UConnect 5 technology.
The most significant changes, however, come in the form of a new set of engines on the 2021 Jeep Compass. The new SUV now comes with a new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine, replacing the old 1.4-litre unit.
The new 1.3-litre engine comes in two state-of-tunes, producing 128bhp and 148bhp with 270Nm of peak torque. The unit with a lower state-of-tune will be mated to a six-speed manual, while the other will receive a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission option as well.
In international markets, the 2021 Jeep Compass facelift will also be powered by a 1.6-litre MultiJet diesel unit as well. This engine churns out 118bhp and 320Nm of torque. However, we expect Jeep to continue using the current 2.0-litre diesel unit in India.
This 2.0-litre diesel which powers the current version of the Compass SUV has already been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms. Also, the current diesel unit produces 173bhp and 350Nm of torque and is a popular engine of choice among Jeep customers.
Thoughts About The 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift SUV
The 2021 Jeep Compass facelift comes with just minor cosmetic changes to its exterior and interior. However, what is interesting is the new petrol unit, which could make its way to the Indian market as well.
The new Jeep Compass facelift is expected to go on sale in India sometime towards the end of this year. Once launched, the Jeep Compass facelift will rival the likes of the Volkswagen T-Roc, Skoda Karoq, Nissan Kicks, Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos.