- 20 min ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Registers 2,984 Units In Sales For The Months January To June 2020
- News Chaos out there says US national who does not want to leave Kerala
- Movies Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur Set Out To Explore His Panvel Farmhouse In Monsoon [PICS AND VIDEO]
- Technology Tecno Spark 5 Pro With Quad-Rear Camera To Be Amazon Exclusive; Specifications, Launch Date
- Sports IPL 2020: Why does Virat Kohli underperform as Royal Challengers Bangalore captain?
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Jeep has finally taken the wraps off the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the international markets. The new (2021) Jeep Compass facelift features a number of updates, both in terms of cosmetic, as well as mechanical. The new Compass facelift SUV also receives a host of added features and equipment as well.
Starting off with the design updates, the 2021 Jeep Compass facelift comes with subtle updates to its styling all around. This includes a new honeycomb mesh at the front, while still retaining the signature seven-slat grille.
Other updates also include minor tweaks to the headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, updated front bumper with new housing for the fog lamps, newly designed alloy wheels and other slight tweaks to the taillights and rear section as well.
Inside, the new Jeep Compass facelift again features subtle updates and changes. The cabin of the 2021 Jeep Compass feels more premium than before and is said to feature premium upholstery and materials.
The new Jeep Compass facelift now comes with a larger 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, along with the brand's UConnect 5 technology.
The most significant changes, however, come in the form of a new set of engines on the 2021 Jeep Compass. The new SUV now comes with a new 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine, replacing the old 1.4-litre unit.
The new 1.3-litre engine comes in two state-of-tunes, producing 128bhp and 148bhp with 270Nm of peak torque. The unit with a lower state-of-tune will be mated to a six-speed manual, while the other will receive a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission option as well.
In international markets, the 2021 Jeep Compass facelift will also be powered by a 1.6-litre MultiJet diesel unit as well. This engine churns out 118bhp and 320Nm of torque. However, we expect Jeep to continue using the current 2.0-litre diesel unit in India.
This 2.0-litre diesel which powers the current version of the Compass SUV has already been updated to comply with the BS6 emission norms. Also, the current diesel unit produces 173bhp and 350Nm of torque and is a popular engine of choice among Jeep customers.
Thoughts About The 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift SUV
The 2021 Jeep Compass facelift comes with just minor cosmetic changes to its exterior and interior. However, what is interesting is the new petrol unit, which could make its way to the Indian market as well.
The new Jeep Compass facelift is expected to go on sale in India sometime towards the end of this year. Once launched, the Jeep Compass facelift will rival the likes of the Volkswagen T-Roc, Skoda Karoq, Nissan Kicks, Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos.