- 53 min ago Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- 1 hr ago BEST Increases BUS Fleet By 1,000 Units: Daily Earnings Cross The Rs 90 Lakh Mark
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 150 BS6 Models Witness Second Price Increase: Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- Movies Chiranjeevi’s Son-In-Law Kalyaan Dhev Tests Negative For COVID-19; Vijetha Star Shares On Instagram
- Finance 4 Investment Ideas For Those In Their Twenties And Thirties
- News Don’t take it for granted, Indira, Atal too had lost
- Technology Realme 6i India Launch Set For June 14: Expected Price And More
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City to offer two players for Koulibaly, Liverpool won't pursue Thiago
- Lifestyle Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Jeep Compass facelift is slated to be unveiled on June 4, 2020. The 2020 Compass model is expected to feature minor cosmetic changes on the inside and major upgrades on the inside. The Compass facelift model is expected to launch sometime during the festive season this year in India.
Talking about the design changes made to the upcoming 2020 Compass, it is expected to retain its over profile from the previous model. However, there will be few design changes made to the overall profile of the car.
It includes reworked front and rear bumpers, new LED headlamps and taillamps; among other subtle changes made to the SUV. All the changes made to the exteriors are expected to provide a more modern look to the facelifted model.
The Jeep Compass facelifted model will see major upgrades being done to the interiors of the SUV. This includes an all-new 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment unit that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology. It will be powered by the brand's new UConnect 5 operating system that was showcased at the (CES) Consumer Electronics Show.
Other upgrades expected to the interiors of the facelifted Jeep Compass include ventilated seats, fully digital instrument cluster, a head-up display, and a premium sound system from Beats. All these upgrades made to the facelift model are expected to enhance the premium look and feel of the cabin.
Rest of the features are expected to be borrowed from the older model including safety equipment. It will continue to feature parking assist, a rear camera with guideline and sensors, ABD, EBD, ESC, hill start assist, hill descent control and multiple airbags; among others.
The 2020 Compass facelift model is not expected to undergo any changes under the bonnet. It will continue to be offered with two engine options: a 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 160bhp and 250Nm of torque, and a 2.0-litre diesel unit churning out 173bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, with an optional seven-speed DCT offered with petrol engine and a nine-speed torque converter unit offered with diesel units. The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine offered with the international model is not expected to make to the Indian market.
The Compass facelift is expected to launch sometime during the festive season this year. It is expected to be priced slightly higher than the outgoing model. The Jeep Compass currently retails between Rs 16.49 lakh and Rs 24.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Jeep Compass has been accompanied by new and facelifted rivals in the segment this year. Once launched the 2020 Jeep Compass will rival the Kia Seltos, the Hyundai Creta, the Volkswagen T-Roc, the MG Hector and the recently launched Skoda Karoq SUV in the Indian market.
The company has also announced that they will be introducing a couple of new SUVs in the Indian market as part of its brand expansion in the country. These include a new three-row SUV based on the Compass, new premium compact-SUV which will rival the upcoming Kia Sonet and two of its iconic products in the country — here are more details.
In related news, Jeep Indian has also launched an online initiative to support customers purchasing their SUV during these trying times. Called the ‘Book My Jeep', the platform will help customer to customise their SUVs and seek assistance from a sales personal digitally via online application — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4
Like most manufacturers, (FCA) Fiat Chrysler Automobile is set to unveil their new facelift SUV on a digital platform due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. The Jeep Compass has been a popular model for the brand in the Indian market. With the facelift model, the company aims to make the SUV a better product with huge improvements made to the interiors of the SUV.