- 5 hrs ago Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- 5 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V2 India Launch Confirmed For August: Details And Expected Price
- 6 hrs ago Kia Motors Sells Over 50,000 Connected Cars In India: New UVO Connect Features Introduced
- 6 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer, Gixxer SF, And Gixxer MotoGP Edition Prices Increased: Details
- Lifestyle 14 Ways In Which You Can Pamper Your Man
- Technology Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Price Reduced For Indian Market
- News Nirav Modi’s assets worth Rs 329 crore seized by ED under fugitive law
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Babil Khan: My Father Was Defeated At The Box Office By Hunks With Six Pack Abs
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Start of Eng-WI delayed by rain
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower After Six Straight Days Of Gains
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Jeep India has resumed deliveries across most of its dealerships in India. The company announced the reopening of all its dealerships out of the containment zones late last month amidst the lockdown relaxations offered by the government.
As part of the reopening and resuming of operations across the country, Jeep was able to deliver its first batch of vehicles to customers post the lockdown, which lasted almost two months.
The company has also ensured that all dealerships which have reopened are sanitised. Jeep India has also issued a set of guidelines which needs to be adhered to by its employees. These guidelines ensure that all dealerships follow the safety and social distancing norms mandated by the government. The guidelines also ensure the safety of both the staff and the customers visiting the dealerships.
Apart from this, Jeep has also launched its new online sales platform, which offers customers a chance to book and purchase their car from the safety and comfort of their homes. The online platform will offer a virtual experience of purchasing a Jeep model — here are more details.
The company is also offering its customers with a wide range of financial offers and EMI assurance programs. These new financial offers and EMI programs announced post lockdown, are aimed to help the brand attract more customers, in turn providing a boost to the demand and sales of the SUV in the Indian market.
The Jeep Compass has been an extremely successful model for the brand in the Indian market. The premium SUV is soon expected to receive a facelift, which should be unveiled anytime soon.
Apart from the Jeep Compass facelift, the company is also said to be working on introducing a seven-seater version of the Compass SUV for the Indian market. This seven-seater Jeep Compass SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime next year — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Deliveries Being Restarted
Jeep India is the latest brand in the Indian market to resume delivery operations of their products, post the lockdown amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The Jeep Compass will soon receive a facelift model, which will be introduced in the India market as well.