- 49 min ago TVS Motor Extends Warranty And Free Service Period A Second Time: Details
- 1 hr ago Ducati Multistrada 950 Gets A White Colour Scheme: India Launch Soon
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen & Skoda Auto Provides Mobile Clinic Van Providing Medical Services To Villages
- News From Bollywood-style arrest to Kanpur encounter: How the events unfolded
- Technology Samsung Might Not Bundle Charger With Smartphones From 2021
- Movies Jaaved Jaaferi's Emotional Message For Fans Post Father Jagdeep's Demise: Thank You For Your Love
- Sports Prithvi Shaw special talent but needs to be more disciplined off the field: Wasim Jaffer
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor’s Statement Dresses Are Perfect For OOTD-worthy Moments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Jeep India has resumed deliveries across most of its dealerships in India. The company announced the reopening of all its dealerships out of the containment zones late last month amidst the lockdown relaxations offered by the government.
As part of the reopening and resuming of operations across the country, Jeep was able to deliver its first batch of vehicles to customers post the lockdown, which lasted almost two months.
The company has also ensured that all dealerships which have reopened are sanitised. Jeep India has also issued a set of guidelines which needs to be adhered to by its employees. These guidelines ensure that all dealerships follow the safety and social distancing norms mandated by the government. The guidelines also ensure the safety of both the staff and the customers visiting the dealerships.
Apart from this, Jeep has also launched its new online sales platform, which offers customers a chance to book and purchase their car from the safety and comfort of their homes. The online platform will offer a virtual experience of purchasing a Jeep model — here are more details.
The company is also offering its customers with a wide range of financial offers and EMI assurance programs. These new financial offers and EMI programs announced post lockdown, are aimed to help the brand attract more customers, in turn providing a boost to the demand and sales of the SUV in the Indian market.
The Jeep Compass has been an extremely successful model for the brand in the Indian market. The premium SUV is soon expected to receive a facelift, which should be unveiled anytime soon.
Apart from the Jeep Compass facelift, the company is also said to be working on introducing a seven-seater version of the Compass SUV for the Indian market. This seven-seater Jeep Compass SUV is expected to go on sale in India sometime next year — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Jeep Compass Deliveries Being Restarted
Jeep India is the latest brand in the Indian market to resume delivery operations of their products, post the lockdown amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. The Jeep Compass will soon receive a facelift model, which will be introduced in the India market as well.