- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 18 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 21 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- Finance SBI Again Warns On Cybercrime: 6 Steps Bank Suggests To Avoid Cybercrime
- Movies Will Keep Sushant Singh Rajput Death Issue Alive, Says His Friend Aneesha Madhok Exclusive
- Technology Flipkart And Amazon OnePlus Community Sale 2021: Discounts On Oneplus Smartphones, Accessories, And More
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Jaguar Land Rover has today introduced its online sales and service platform to cater to the Indian market. The new online sales and service platform from the British marquee guarantees customers a safe and convenient experience of purchasing a JLR vehicle, from the comfort of their homes.
The British car brand already had an online retail channel through its ‘findmeacar.in' and ‘findmeasuv.in' platforms for Land Rover. However, now the company has introduced a more comprehensive and enhanced service suite on each of the brand's official websites.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said
"At Jaguar Land Rover India, our aim has always been to offer a hassle-free and transparent purchase and service experience for our customers. With our enhanced and updated purchase and service portals, we are now able to offer the additional benefit of a contactless and safe environment in which our customers can fully enjoy the Jaguar Land Rover experience."
The online purchase platform from Jaguar Land Rover India offers a host of advanced features and navigation to ensure ease of use. Features on the online retail channel include click to call, comparisons, online chats, personalise new car delivery options and trade-ins for existing vehicles; among others.
The new online platform from Jaguar Land Rover also offers customers the opportunity to book their vehicle for periodic service and maintenance. Customers will be able to book their vehicle for service through simple steps such as entering the model details, type of service and suitable date and time.
Customers will then receive an email which confirms the details and the appointment for vehicle service. JLR customers also get the opportunity to choose contactless pickup and drop facilities. JLR will keep customers in loop throughout the service period, with regular updates of their vehicles. Once serviced customers can choose from a number of payment options, with the car being delivered to their doorstep in a contactless manner.
Thoughts About The Jaguar Land Rover Online Retail Platform
Jaguar Land Rover is the latest in a long line of vehicle manufacturers in India to introduce an online sales platform for customers. The British brand offers a platform for both new and existing customers to purchase, book service appointments and get their dream car delivered to them from the comfort of their homes.