- 20 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 1 day ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 1 day ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 1 day ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- News Chandra Grahan 2020: Is Lunar Eclipse harmful during pregnancy? Know myths and facts
- Sports Premier League: Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham: Lampard and Mourinho cancel each other out at Stamford Bridge
- Movies Kuttavum Shikshayum: The Shooting Of The Asif Ali-Sunny Wayne Starrer Resumes In Rajasthan
- Technology Redmi Note 9 4G Global Launch Could Be Imminent; Gets EEC Certification
- Finance Burger King IPO: Should You Invest?
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Jaguar Land Rover has today introduced its online sales and service platform to cater to the Indian market. The new online sales and service platform from the British marquee guarantees customers a safe and convenient experience of purchasing a JLR vehicle, from the comfort of their homes.
The British car brand already had an online retail channel through its ‘findmeacar.in' and ‘findmeasuv.in' platforms for Land Rover. However, now the company has introduced a more comprehensive and enhanced service suite on each of the brand's official websites.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said
"At Jaguar Land Rover India, our aim has always been to offer a hassle-free and transparent purchase and service experience for our customers. With our enhanced and updated purchase and service portals, we are now able to offer the additional benefit of a contactless and safe environment in which our customers can fully enjoy the Jaguar Land Rover experience."
The online purchase platform from Jaguar Land Rover India offers a host of advanced features and navigation to ensure ease of use. Features on the online retail channel include click to call, comparisons, online chats, personalise new car delivery options and trade-ins for existing vehicles; among others.
The new online platform from Jaguar Land Rover also offers customers the opportunity to book their vehicle for periodic service and maintenance. Customers will be able to book their vehicle for service through simple steps such as entering the model details, type of service and suitable date and time.
Customers will then receive an email which confirms the details and the appointment for vehicle service. JLR customers also get the opportunity to choose contactless pickup and drop facilities. JLR will keep customers in loop throughout the service period, with regular updates of their vehicles. Once serviced customers can choose from a number of payment options, with the car being delivered to their doorstep in a contactless manner.
Thoughts About The Jaguar Land Rover Online Retail Platform
Jaguar Land Rover is the latest in a long line of vehicle manufacturers in India to introduce an online sales platform for customers. The British brand offers a platform for both new and existing customers to purchase, book service appointments and get their dream car delivered to them from the comfort of their homes.