- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Movies Ajay Bhupathi Files Cyber Crime Case Against Fraudster For Using His Name To Dupe Aspiring Actresses
- News Let us code for Aatmanirbhar Bharat, PM Modi says in push for home grown apps
- Sports Aavishkar Salvi named head coach of Puducherry cricket team
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Jaguar Land Rover has today introduced its online sales and service platform to cater to the Indian market. The new online sales and service platform from the British marquee guarantees customers a safe and convenient experience of purchasing a JLR vehicle, from the comfort of their homes.
The British car brand already had an online retail channel through its ‘findmeacar.in' and ‘findmeasuv.in' platforms for Land Rover. However, now the company has introduced a more comprehensive and enhanced service suite on each of the brand's official websites.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said
"At Jaguar Land Rover India, our aim has always been to offer a hassle-free and transparent purchase and service experience for our customers. With our enhanced and updated purchase and service portals, we are now able to offer the additional benefit of a contactless and safe environment in which our customers can fully enjoy the Jaguar Land Rover experience."
The online purchase platform from Jaguar Land Rover India offers a host of advanced features and navigation to ensure ease of use. Features on the online retail channel include click to call, comparisons, online chats, personalise new car delivery options and trade-ins for existing vehicles; among others.
The new online platform from Jaguar Land Rover also offers customers the opportunity to book their vehicle for periodic service and maintenance. Customers will be able to book their vehicle for service through simple steps such as entering the model details, type of service and suitable date and time.
Customers will then receive an email which confirms the details and the appointment for vehicle service. JLR customers also get the opportunity to choose contactless pickup and drop facilities. JLR will keep customers in loop throughout the service period, with regular updates of their vehicles. Once serviced customers can choose from a number of payment options, with the car being delivered to their doorstep in a contactless manner.
Thoughts About The Jaguar Land Rover Online Retail Platform
Jaguar Land Rover is the latest in a long line of vehicle manufacturers in India to introduce an online sales platform for customers. The British brand offers a platform for both new and existing customers to purchase, book service appointments and get their dream car delivered to them from the comfort of their homes.