- 48 min ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 57 min ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- Lifestyle Neha Sharma Exudes Summer Vibes In Her Chic Outfit As She Chills With Peacock And Relaxes In The Lap Of Nature
- Finance 4 Special FD Schemes For Senior Citizens Which They Can Avail Before June 30, 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- News Russia, India committed to S-400 missile deal
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
The luxury car manufacturer, Jaguar, has recently updated its F-Pace SVR performance SUV internationally. According to the company, the new updated to the SUV has made the F-Pace SVR faster, more dynamic and refined than the outgoing model.
Starting with the design tweaks, the 2021 F-Pace SVR now features a new front bumper design with an X-shape look and aggressive blade-like elements. The intake ducts also become larger which aids to better cooling of brakes.
The 2021 model also features new LED headlights with optional pixel LED technology and new sleek looking LED taillamps. The F-Pace SVR also features an aero package that is inspired by the brand's motorsport division, which decreases 35 per cent lift aiding for enhanced stability and grip levels.
The updated SUV also features a new dual-tone Gloss Narvik Black with Satin Grey 22-inch optional wheels. The 2021 F-Pace now feature an aggressive-looking front end with new wheel design as compared to the outgoing model.
The new F-Pace SVR is powered by the brand's 5.0-litre Supercharged V8 petrol engine. It produces a maximum of 548bhp and a peak torque of 700Nm — an increase of 20 Nm. Due to the enhanced performance, the 2021 F-Pace SVR can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 4 seconds, which is 0.3 seconds faster than the outgoing model.
The top speed of the 2021 F-Pace SVR has increased as well. The new top speed is not electronically limited to 286km/h - an increase of 5.1km/h. The enhanced performance of the machine is also due to the new 8-speed torque converter automatic transmission. The SUV features the same torque converter used in the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 super saloon.
The company has updated the electronics with the advanced Electronic Vehicle Architecture called the EVA 2.0. The 2021 SUV model features enhanced Dynamic mode making for sharper throttle response. The SUV features new additional "Eco" and "Rain-Ice-Snow" drive-modes. It also features a new "Auto Vehicle Hold" function, which is said to be smoother than conventional hill-hold tech.
The interior of the new F-Pace SVR has been redesigned, with enhanced materials and added features. The seat and door inserts are finished in Alcantara, with elements such as the central cubby hole and other are wrapped in luxurious Windsor leather.
The SVR SUV features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 11.4-inch screen for the infotainment display. The new F-Pace SVR features intuitive Pivi Pro infotainment, Software-Over-Air capability, Active Road Noise Cancellation and the latest Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and optional wireless device charging; among others.
The company is yet to confirm its plans for launching the 2021 F-Pace in India. However, the demand for luxury high-end performance machines have increased in the country. As a result, Jaguar could bring the 2021 F-Pace SVR to the market sometime next year.
Michael van der Sande, Managing Director, Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations, said, "The original F-PACE SVR was incredibly characterful, well received by customers and has gone on to become the highest-selling Jaguar SV product ever. The new version builds on this success, by making numerous detailed improvements that combine to raise the bar in the high-performance SUV segment."
Paul Barritt, F-PACE SVR Chief Programme Engineer, Jaguar SV, said, "The move to Jaguar's new Electrical Vehicle Architecture allowed us to revisit the calibration of every single component, so we took the chance to fine-tune the driving experience to make it feel even more focused and even more refined. Those thousands of detail changes take the F-PACE SVR to the next level."
Thoughts About The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Receiving Cosmetic & Mechanical Upgrades
The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR performance SUV has received substantial upgrades from the company. The 2021 model becomes more desirable with aggressive styling and enhanced performance. Once launched, the 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR rivals the BMW X3 M and the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43.