- Technology Infinix Hot 12, Infinix Note 12 Launch Tipped For Early 2022; Premium Upgrades Expected
- News SC to hear case of premature release of Rajiv Gandhi assassination convicts
- Finance 2 Bluechip Pharma Stocks That Dropped 30 To 40% From 52-week Highs, Should You Buy?
- Sports Everton 2-1 Arsenal: Stunning Gray strike snatches last-gasp victory
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Isuzu Motors India have launched the BS6-compliant versions of their D-Max and S-Cab commercial vehicles in the Indian market. The new Isuzu D-Max and S-Cab BS6 commercial vehicles are offered with starting prices of Rs 7.84 lakh and Rs 9.82 lakh, respectively. Both prices are introductory and ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Bookings for both the Isuzu D-Max and S-Cab vehicles are now open. Interested customers can book the vehicles either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across the country. Deliveries for the same are said to begin shortly.
The Isuzu D-Max BS6 model is offered in a range of three variants in the Indian market: D-Max Cab Chassis, D-Max and D-Max Super Strong. The top-spec ‘Super Strong' variant comes with a price tag of Rs 8.38 lakh, ex-showroom (Mumbai). This range-topping model also offers the highest payload capacity of 1710kg (1.7 tonnes), while the mid-spec trim is capable of carrying a payload of 1240kg.
Similarly, the Isuzu S-Cab BS6 model is also offered in a range of two variants: Standard & Hi-Ride. The Isuzu S-Cab Standard BS6 model is priced at Rs 9.82 lakh, while the range-topping ‘Hi-Ride' trim comes with a price tag of Rs 10.07 lakh. Both ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Both models come with a host of subtle updates to its design, along with added features and equipment, on the inside and out. Some of the features on offer on both vehicles include power steering with tilt adjustment, new instrument cluster with MID screen, fabric seat upholstery and moulded roof lining, central locking and seat-belt height adjuster.
The new BS6 Isuzu models also feature a host of safety features as well. Some of these include hydraulic brakes with large boosters, brake override system, rear parking assist system, door-side intrusion beams, day/night IRVMs, steel skid plates, warning lights & buzzers; among others.
Both the Isuzu D-Max and the S-Cab BS6 commercial vehicles are powered by the same 2.5-litre four-cylinder common rail intercooled diesel engine. It produces 78bhp at 3800rpm and 176Nm of peak torque at 1500rpm and is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max & S-Cab BS6 Commercial Vehicle Launches In India
Isuzu has finally introduced their BS6-compliant commercial vehicles in the Indian market, with the D-Max and S-Cross offerings. Both models were initially supposed to go on sale earlier this year, however, were delayed amidst the pandemic. The company is now working on bringing its BS6-compliant passenger vehicles: the MU-X and V-Cross offerings next.