- 1 hr ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 2 hrs ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 16 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- News FM Nirmala Sitharaman to attend Founding Day of Directorate of Revenue and Intelligence today
- Movies Swara Bhasker Hails Diljit Dosanjh Over His Ugly Twitter Spat With Kangana Ranaut!
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: Experts Say In Line With Expectations
- Technology Vivo Y52s Launch Pegged For December 10; Dual-Cameras, Dimensity 720G SoC Tipped
- Sports India vs Australia | Will Pucovski set for exciting challenge against India bowlers
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Isuzu Motors India have launched the BS6-compliant versions of their D-Max and S-Cab commercial vehicles in the Indian market. The new Isuzu D-Max and S-Cab BS6 commercial vehicles are offered with starting prices of Rs 7.84 lakh and Rs 9.82 lakh, respectively. Both prices are introductory and ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Bookings for both the Isuzu D-Max and S-Cab vehicles are now open. Interested customers can book the vehicles either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across the country. Deliveries for the same are said to begin shortly.
The Isuzu D-Max BS6 model is offered in a range of three variants in the Indian market: D-Max Cab Chassis, D-Max and D-Max Super Strong. The top-spec ‘Super Strong' variant comes with a price tag of Rs 8.38 lakh, ex-showroom (Mumbai). This range-topping model also offers the highest payload capacity of 1710kg (1.7 tonnes), while the mid-spec trim is capable of carrying a payload of 1240kg.
Similarly, the Isuzu S-Cab BS6 model is also offered in a range of two variants: Standard & Hi-Ride. The Isuzu S-Cab Standard BS6 model is priced at Rs 9.82 lakh, while the range-topping ‘Hi-Ride' trim comes with a price tag of Rs 10.07 lakh. Both ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Both models come with a host of subtle updates to its design, along with added features and equipment, on the inside and out. Some of the features on offer on both vehicles include power steering with tilt adjustment, new instrument cluster with MID screen, fabric seat upholstery and moulded roof lining, central locking and seat-belt height adjuster.
The new BS6 Isuzu models also feature a host of safety features as well. Some of these include hydraulic brakes with large boosters, brake override system, rear parking assist system, door-side intrusion beams, day/night IRVMs, steel skid plates, warning lights & buzzers; among others.
Both the Isuzu D-Max and the S-Cab BS6 commercial vehicles are powered by the same 2.5-litre four-cylinder common rail intercooled diesel engine. It produces 78bhp at 3800rpm and 176Nm of peak torque at 1500rpm and is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max & S-Cab BS6 Commercial Vehicle Launches In India
Isuzu has finally introduced their BS6-compliant commercial vehicles in the Indian market, with the D-Max and S-Cross offerings. Both models were initially supposed to go on sale earlier this year, however, were delayed amidst the pandemic. The company is now working on bringing its BS6-compliant passenger vehicles: the MU-X and V-Cross offerings next.