- 30 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 53 min ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- News DDC polls: Candidate shot at, Omar slams attackers
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st T20I: Debutant T Natarajan receives cap from Jasprit Bumrah
- Technology Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update Now Available For Realme X50 Pro
- Movies Warner Bros. To Release Entire 2021 Slate On HBO MAX: The Matrix 4, Dune, The Conjuring & More
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Isuzu India has teased its first BS6 vehicle that will be launching in the Indian market. Based on the teaser released on the company's website, the first vehicle to launch in the country will be the brand's D-Max commercial pick-up.
The Isuzu D-Max commercial line-up has become extremely popular in the Indian commercial automotive segment. Over the year, various models sold in the brand's commercial line-up have raked up numbers for the brand.
Along with the teaser image on the Isuzu's website, the company has also released a new teaser video showcasing the D-Max commercial pick-up. The altered the load capacity of the BS6 pick-up which now has 1,710kg.
Alternatively, it could be a new variant of the D-Max pick-up called the ‘Super Strong' which will be launching in the Indian market. Not many changes are noticed on the BS6 model apart from the redesigned headlamps and tweaked interiors.
In its BS4 format, the pick-up was powered by a 2.5-litre turbo-diesel engine. It produced a maximum of 134 bhp at 3600rpm and a peak torque of 320 Nm between 1800rpm and 2800rpm. The engine came mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Isuzu offered the D-Max commercial pick-up is single and double cab variants with a couple of customizations options. The BS6 models are expected to be offered in similar configurations as well.
According to recent reports, the company was expected to dispatch BS6 models to dealerships in September. However, there are has been no reports on it so far from the company.
The company offered three products in India; D-Max, V-Cross and MU-X. The V-Cross is a pick-up truck sold for private use and features good off-road capabilities. On the other hand, the MU-X is a premium full-size SUV that competes with the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mahindra Alturas G4 and the recently launched MG Gloster.
Both vehicles which were sold for private buyers are expected to be launched sometime during the festive seasons soon after the commercial vehicle gets introduced in India. We recently spotted the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 model testing without camouflage in Bangalore, ahead of its launch — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
Isuzu is yet to launch its BS6 line-up of vehicles in the Indian market. The company has only pick-up and SUV model in its line-up, which has gained popularity in recent times. Isuzu could be eyeing a festive launch of its BS6 line-up in the Indian market.