- 21 min ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 44 min ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 2 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Update Now Available For Realme X50 Pro
- Movies Warner Bros. To Release Entire 2021 Slate On HBO MAX: The Matrix 4, Dune, The Conjuring & More
- Lifestyle 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- News Delhi's air pollution situation remains serious despite stopping stubble burning: Javadekar
- Sports India vs Australia 1st T20I: Toss report and playing XI details
- Finance Travel Stocks Zoom Up To 16% On Covid 19 Vaccine Optimism
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Isuzu India recently released a teaser video of its first BS6-compliant vehicle for the Indian market. As per the company's website video, the first vehicle to launch in the country will be the brand's D-Max commercial pick-up truck. However, now the company has revealed the launch date of the D-Max pick-up.
The BS6-compliant Isuzu D-Max commercial pick-up will make its debut on October 14, 2020. The D-Max commercial pick-up has been around in the market for a long time and has made a name for itself in the Indian market. The new BS6 D-Max will come with a few tweaks and new features. However, now the load capacity of the BS6 pick-up has increased to 1,710kg.
Now on the inside, the BS6 D-Max gets basic interiors. It gets an analogue cluster and a climate control console. Apparently, as seen in the teaser video and images, it does not get an infotainment system. On the outside, there are not many changes noticed on the BS6 model apart from the redesigned headlamps. Also, as seen in the images, there could be a new variant of the D-Max pick-up called the ‘Super Strong'.
Mechanically, we are expecting the new BS6 D-Max to be powered by an updated version of the 2.5-litre turbo-diesel engine. The BS$ unit produced 134bhp of power at 3600rpm and a peak torque of 320Nm from as low as 1800rpm. The engine came mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
In other recent news, the production-ready mule of the V-Cross pickup SUV has also been spotted testing in the country. That indicates that the other products from the portfolio will be launching very soon in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The D-Max Commercial Pick-Up Truck
The D-Max commercial pick-up truck is a good offering from the company. The D-Max, over the years, has made its name in the Indian market and we are sure that the BS6 variant will also gain a lot of traction after it launches.