- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The Tata Altroz premium hatchback has been announced as the official partner for the upcoming Indian Premier League 2020 (IPL). The Altroz hatchback continues Tata Motors association with the Board Of Control for Cricket In India (BCCI) for the third year, following the Nexon and Harrier partnership in 2018 and 2019, respectively.
IPL is one of the most popular T20 cricket leagues in the world, drawing millions of fans from across the world. The 2020 season of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to begin from the 19th of September and will be held in three locations in UAE: Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi, over a period of 50 days.
As part of the association, the Tata Altroz premium hatchback will be showcased across all matches at all three stadiums. Tata Motors will also be conducting Altroz Striker Awards, throughout the duration of the IPL 2020 season. Both cricketers and fans will be able to participate, with cash prizes offered daily and for an overall season winner.
The batsman with the highest strike rate of the match will be given the Altroz Super Striker trophy, along with a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh. While the batsman with the highest strike-rate at the end of the season will be able to drive home a Tata Altroz.
Fans can download the Altroz Super Strike mobile game to participate in the contest. Daily winners of the game will be given vouchers worth Rs 5000, while the season winner will take home the Altroz Super Striker trophy, along with a Rs 1 lakh voucher as well.
Vivek Srivatsa, Head, Marketing Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors, said
"The festive season has kicked in well for us and IPL is nothing short of a festival for the cricket fans across the country. We are elated to be back for the third consecutive year with IPL and this time with a car that has set Gold Standards in every sphere - The Tata Altroz."
"We have elaborate plans to capture the viewer's attention who will be virtually supporting their favourite teams, on-air and across digital platforms. We are positive to drive tremendous value from this association and hope to share the joy of watching live cricket with the fans yet again."
Brijesh Patel, Chairman, IPL said,
"It is great to have Tata Motors continue their partnership for Dream11 IPL 2020 with their hatchback - Tata Altroz. Tata Motors have been the official partners since 2018 and our relationship with them continues to grow."
"Over the last two years, we have seen Tata Motors do some great activations for fans. In this challenging and unprecedented year, I am looking forward to Tata Altroz embracing technology to engage IPL fans further. We look forward to delivering great value to Tata Motors in 2020 and growing our partnership further."
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz Becoming The Official Partners For IPL 2020
The Altroz continues Tata Motors brand association with BCCI and IPL for the third consecutive year. With IPL 2020 being one of the biggest T20 cricketing tournament in the world, the Tata Altroz might get a good boost in terms of sales in the Indian market.