- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- 3 hrs ago Honda Hornet 2.0 Review (First Ride): Best Handling Motorcycle In The Segment?
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 1 day ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik Breaks Down As She Reveals She & Abhinav Shukla Were About To Get Divorced
- News 24 injured as vehicles collide in UP
- Lifestyle Vitamin E And Pregnancy: Healthy Foods To Consume
- Technology Can MacBook With M1 Chipset Run Windows 10?
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: November 30, 2020
- Education TNUSRB Constable Admit Card 2020 Released, Download At tnusrbonline.org
- Finance What Is The difference Between Equity Mutual Funds And Shares?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has ventured out into the doorstep vehicle servicing in the country. The company has partnered with Delhi-based Home-Mechanic to launch a new doorstep vehicle service in the country.
The Mech-mobile project commences from 21st October 2020. The first service van will be based out of Company Owned Company Operated Retail Outlet at Masjid Moth (Panchsheel Enclave).
On this occasion, the Mr Shyam Bohra, Executive Director, Indian Oil, Delhi & Haryana State Office said "We are committed to serving our customers even more during these challenging times. Your safety is our ultimate priority and keeping this mind, we are pleased to announce car servicing at your doorstep with Home-Mechanic IND" using world-class lubricants which will be Servo."
Home-Mechanic IND will provide over 300 car repair and services at the customer's doorstep irrespective of the vehicle brand, model and make. The association will be expanded into Mumbai in the coming month followed by other cities in India.
Images from Carandbike reveals a tech-enabled Mech-Mobile is a workshop on wheels and houses special tools, diagnostic equipment, and fast-moving spare parts. Once the customer books an appointment, they receive a call from the mechanic, who will be assessing the services required by the customer.
Based on the vehicle description and the problem, the 3-member technician team visits the customers home and completes the job on-site. All safety precautions are taken and there is no physical contact with the customer.
The service will cater to major issues such as complete serving, vehicle breakdown, clutch or brake operation problems, engine troubles are more. On the other hand, it will also offer services to address minor problems such as tyre puncture, battery charging, vehicle washing and other value-added services as well.
The Home-Mechanic operation is powered by Servo lubricants. Indian Oil markets its lubricants under the Brand Name of Servo. Servo is one of the Largest selling Brand in both Automotive & Industrial segments and has been recognized as a "Super Brand".
Thoughts About The Indian Oil Corporation Ventures Into Doorstep Vehicle Service
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has encouraged service providers to think of an alternative approach to reach its customer base. The doorstep service is one such way of reaching customers, which has become popular in recent times. India Oil is looking to make the most out of the current situation and offer its customers a hassle-free vehicle service in the country.