- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- Finance This Stock Shrugg Off Covid 19 Blues And Hit 52-Week High
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Lifestyle Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Staying Indoors On Your Skin?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, has launched the Verna facelift models in the Indian market starting at Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. Bookings for the Hyundai Verna facelift models opened earlier this month, and can still be made via the company's website for Rs 25,000.
Hyundai has brought changes to the interiors and the exteriors of the vehicle. Design highlights include a new cascading grille, LED head lamps tail lamps and DRLs, redesigned bumpers, new ORVMs, diamond cut alloy wheels, and a redesigned boot lip.
The interiors of the 2020 Verna facelift models feature a digital instrument cluster, a multi-function steering wheel, an emergency stop signal, wireless smartphone charging, a USB charging port for rear passengers, a center console arm rest at the front, an electric sunroof, and an Arkamys audio system.
The sedan is offered with three engine options - a 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 118 brake horsepower and 172Nm of torque. This engine is available with a seven-speed DCT transmission unit only.
The Verna facelift models also feature 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines that produce 113 brake horsepower each. Torque figures stand at 144Nm, and 250Nm, respectively. Both 1.5-litre engines are available with a six-speed manual and iVT six-seed automatic transmission units.
Hyundai offers the sedan in six colours - Fiery Red, Titan Grey, Starry Night, Typhoon Silver, Polar White and Phantom Black. The 2020 Verna facelift models are available in four trims - the S, the SX, the SX (O), the SX(O) Turbo, and are priced between Rs 9.30 lakh and Rs 13.99 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
In related news, the Hyundai Motor India Foundation has ordered advanced testing kits to help fight the current Covid-19 pandemic. The testing kits will arrive from South Korea, and can help test over 25,000 people.
The company has also offered support to customers and has fired up a 24X7 Road Side Assistance service that will be available for all its customers to ensure help is always available.
In addition, customers who are unable to avail their vehicle's warranty, extended warranty, and free services will get two additional months of support and extensions.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Verna Facelift Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 9.30 Lakh Ex-Showroom Delhi
We're impressed that manufacturers are still launching vehicles in the Indian market despite the current lock down that is in effect thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic. What we're waiting to see if what sales figures these launches convert to. We're sure companies like Hyundai know what they're doing but we can't help but think about a growing economic recession that will directly and indirectly affect sales numbers.