- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- News Explained: Why Pakistan remained in the grey list
- Movies Bheeshma Day 1 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Creates Magic At The Box Office
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai Motor, is ready to unveil the all-new Hyundai Verna facelift at the upcoming Auto Expo. With less than two weeks to the event, engine specifications of the vehicle have been revealed.
The Hyundai Verna facelift BS6 models will feature Kia Motors' 1.5-litre CRDI diesel engine and its 1.5-litre petrol engine. Power and performance figures stand at 113bhp of power/ 250Nm of torque, and 113bhp of power/ 144Nm of torque, respectively.
The current generation Hyundai Verna models feature 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines. Power and performance figures for the 1.4-litre engines stand at 89bhp of power/ 220Nm of torque, and 99bhp of power/ 132Nm of torque, respectively.
Power and performance figures for 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines featured on the current-generation Hyundai stand at 126bhp of power/ 260Nm of torque, and 121bhp of power and 151Nm of torque.
Interiors of the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift BS6 models are expected to receive updates to the upholstery and highlights. The 2020 models are expected to arrive with a host of creature comforts.
Expectations are that the new Verna facelift models will arrive with a new touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a fully digital instrument cluster, automatic climate control, and steering mounted controls for audio.
The 2020 Verna BS6 models will also feature LED projector headlamps, electronically adjustable ORVMs, an electric sunroof, push button start/stop, ventilated front seats, wireless charging, and cool-box among others.
Safety features are expected to include ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, a seat belt safety alarm, an over-speeding warning system, dual front airbags, and ISOFIX child mounts among others.
The current-generation Hyundai Verna models are priced between Rs 8.18 lakh and Rs 14.08 lakh, and we expect the facelift models to be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About Hyundai Unveiling The Verna Facelift BS6 Model At The Auto Expo
we're not really surprised that Hyundai is planning to unveil the Verna facelift BS6 model at the Auto Expo. We expect the company, just like others who will be at the Expo, to showcase and launch multiple models - facelift models, new models, and concept cars as well!