- 1 hr ago Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- 5 hrs ago Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,990
- 1 day ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Movies Neha Kakkar On Ex, Himansh Kohli's Allegations: Don’t Dare To Use My Name & Don’t Become Bechara
- Sports Mary Pierce to visit New Delhi in search of the next Indian tennis star at the Roland-Garros Junior Wild Card Series
- Lifestyle Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- News Amit Shah to visit Arunachal on Thursday, to take part in Statehood Day event
- Technology Foxconn Offering Yuan 3,000 Reward To Employees To Resume Work Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
The all-new 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift BS6 model has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India. Spy pics uploaded by MotorBeam reveal a test model sans camouflage.
The Hyundai Tucson has been around in the Indian market for close to a couple of years and last year, the company gave the car a facelift. The upcoming 2020 Hyundai Tucson has been spotted testing earlier on our roads.
Spy pics reveal that the 2020 Hyundai Tucson will get led projector headlamps and DRLs that will be present on the bumper and around the foglights. Speaking of the bumper, the SUV will get redesigned bumpers at the front and rear. It also gets a new and wider grille, which further enhances the boldness of the car.
There are minimal changes made to the side profile of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson, but the SUV now gets new machine-cut multi-spoke alloy wheels that look stunning.
Also, the fuel filler cap and tail-gate received a design update too. The taillight is now much sleeker and is a complete LED unit. The SUV also features a lot of chrome garnishing all around the car which makes it look premium.
The interiors of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift models are expected to come equipped with BlueLink connectivity, and a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and navigation with 3D maps.
The cabin also gets a dual-tone dashboard with contrasting elements around the AC vents. The SUV will come equipped with a 360-degree camera and adaptive cruise control.
The outgoing model of the Hyundai Tucson is a CKD one. However, the new SUV will be made in India, which means that the upcoming 2020 Hyundai Tucson will be better priced than the current model.
Mechanically, we are expecting the upcoming Tucson to be powered by the same engine from the current model, but in a BS6 avatar. The current model comes with 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines that pumps out 154bhp of power/ 192Nm of torque, and 185bhp of power/ 400Nm of torque respectively.
Both engines are mated to a six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes. However, only the diesel comes with the option of an all-wheel-drive system. We are expecting Hyundai to price the 2020 facelifted BS6 Hyundai Tucson's base variant at Rs 20 lakh and the top-end variant at Rs 30 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The BS6 Facelifted Hyundai Tucson
The new Tucson will definitely attract the Indian buyers as the SUV gets an updated design and a host of features. The Hyundai Tucson facelift will go up against the likes of the Skoda Kodiaq and the Volkswagen Tiguan.