- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hyundai Motor India Limited has announced that the new 2020 Hyundai Creta has registered over 55,000 bookings. The vehicle was launched during March this year and is already doing well for the company.
Mr Tarun Garg, the Directo for Sales, Marketing, and Service at Hyundai Motor India Limited said, "Ever since its launch in 2015, Creta has been a benchmark in the industry, a household name that has represented distinction and success for over 4.85 lakh valued customers."
"With the launch of new Creta in March, the company has once again redefined SUV leadership in the segment and established its supremacy, recording over 55,000 bookings and more than 20,000 customers in just four months," he added.
The company says that registering over 55,000 units in bookings is a testament and an applaud to the Hyundai Creta's feature rich package, and dominant performance - something that it has been offering since the vehicle was first launched in 2015.
Hyundai also said that the new Creta has established itself as the leader in the SUV segment and has achieved the top spot for sales during the month of May and June 2020.
Hyundai Creta diesel models account for 60 percent of the booking numbers indicating an increasing demand for diesel powered cars, and for Hyundai's efficient BS6 technology.
In Hyundai related news, the brand recently unveiled three new air-conditioning technologies that are set to change the in-cabin environment within a car. Growing concerns for health and for better air quality has led to the creation of the new technology.
Called After-Blow, Multi-Air Mode and Fine Dust Indicator, the new tech will enhance air quality, reduce pollution levels, reduce the growth of moulds, and will keep the air-conditioner in prime condition. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta Registering 55,000 Units in Bookings
The Hyundai Creta has always been a fantastic offering since it was launched, and the company has done all it can to keep the vehicle updated and upgraded. We expect the Creta to set more records over the course of the next few months.