- 13 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 13 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Fatima Sana Shaikh Or Mithila Palkar, Whose Saree Look You Liked The Most?
- Finance RBI Asks Large Urban Cooperative Banks To Implement Asset Based Classification
- News IMD says heavy rainfall very likely at isolated places in Uttarakhand
- Sports IPL 2020: Edu-tech company Unacademy eye title sponsorship rights
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
South Korean auto manufacturer Hyundai has announced variable warranty options under its Wonder Warranty Scheme for its Hyundai Kona electric vehicle.
The brand is offering a three year/ unlimited kilometre, a four year/ 60,000 kilometer and a five year/ 50,000 kilometer warranty for the Kona EV. The new warranty offers are in addition to the standard eight year/ 1,60,000 kilometer for the battery pack.
Hyundai's Kona electric vehicle features a 39.2kWh battery that is mated to an electric motor that produces 134bhp and 395Nm of torque, and is mated to an automatic transmission.
The vehicle features four driving modes - Eco, Eco+, Comfort and Sport, and features paddle shifters. The vehicle is capable of nailing the 0 to 100kmph mark in 9.7 seconds.
The vehicle offers a range of 452 kilometers over a single charge. The 39.2kWh battery pack takes six hour to charge to a hundred percent when using an AC charger. The battery can be juiced to 80 percent in 57 minute when connected to a fast charger.
Key highlights of the Hyundai Kona include automatic climate control, adjustable steering, air quality control, an accessory power outlet, a rear reading lamp, cruise control, keyless entry, and a central console armrest with storage space.
The vehicle also features button-type shift-by-wire technology, an electric parking brake with auto hold, rear ventilation ducts, and wireless phone charging.
Safety features include ABS with EBD, child safety locks, multiple airbags, a day & night IRVM, a seat belt warning alarm, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and electronic stability control.
The Hyundai Kona electric vehicle is available in two variants and nine colours, and is currently priced between Rs 23.85 lakh and 24.11 lakh, ex-showroom India.
Thoughts About Hyundai's Wonder Warranty Scheme For The Kona Electric Vehicle
Like we said earlier, the festive season is around the corner and manufacturers are beginning to offer perks with new vehicles. The next few weeks will see manufacturers offer discounts on products as well. We think the brand's Kona models will register more sales with Hyundai's new Wonder Warranty Schemes.