- 6 min ago Tata Hexa BS6 XMA 4X4 Variant Spotted Testing In Pune: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 7 min ago TVS Sport BS6 Registers Highest Fuel-Efficiency Of 110.12km/l: Enters Asia Book Of Records
- 1 hr ago Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- 16 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- News Is India ready for war asks Swamy, demands white paper
- Movies Vijayakanth Tests Positive for COVID-19, Hospitalised: Reports
- Sports No need to criticise Pat Cummins, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Dinesh Karthik
- Finance Banking Stocks Look Weak But Brokerages Are Bullish On This Private Bank
- Technology Google Pixel 5, Pixel 4a 5G Massive Leak; Launch Set For September 30
- Lifestyle Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) recently launched the 'Hyundai Mobility Membership', This new initiative is the country's first and most exclusive one-stop solution to fulfil different needs of customers. Through the 'Hyundai Mobility Membership' customers can now avail benefits and enhanced convenience.
Commenting on the launch of, ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership', S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "Building on the strength of Hyundai's ‘Future Ready' Business Strategy, we have introduced an exclusive program ‘ Hyundai Mobility Membership' for an unmatched ownership and lifestyle experience. Through these endeavours we at Hyundai aim to become the Lifetime Partner of our Valued Customers in Automotive and beyond. We will cater to the diverse needs of our customers and closely knit a long-lasting relation through this unique initiative."
"Beginning the journey with more than 20 distinct partners under one platform and no membership fee, ‘ Hyundai Mobility Membership' will create value propositions further leading to enhanced customer convenience and satisfaction," he further added.
So what are the facilities and benefits under the ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership'? The first thing is the Core Car - Carefree Driving, which will be ‘a one-stop solution that caters to all your car needs', with Partners - Hyundai MOBIS, Shell and JK Tyre. Second is the Mobility - Always on the Move: ‘Smart Mobility options for all travel needs', with partners such as Revv, Zoomcar, Avis, Savaari and DriveU.
Last but not least, is the Lifestyle - Your Life Your Way, which offers ‘benefits to offer convenience for daily transactions' along with partners such as Gaana, Zee5, Dineout, Sterling, 1Mg, Fitternity, Eazydiner, Chaayos, OYO, Portronics, Lenskart, Housejoy and Vedantu.
In other recent Hyundai India news, the company has announced various benefits, discounts and special offers on multiple models for the month of August 2020. The discounts and benefits are part of the brand's strategy to boost sales in the Indian market and the offers and benefits will be available until the 31st of August 2020.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Mobility Membership Facility
If the customers will avail this offer, then they will definitely be in a profit as Hyundai if offering a lot of benefits with its all-new Mobility Membership facility.