- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 14 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Fame Karan Veer Mehra Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Nidhi V Seth On January 24
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai has announced that their all-new i20 Premium hatchback has managed to register over 30,000 bookings in the Indian market. These booking figures come within just 40 days of the hatchback's launch in the country, translating a positive response for the new-generation i20 in the market.
The company stated that they also managed customer deliveries of over 10,000 units. Hyundai has been witnessing a growing demand for the new i20 in the Indian market.
Tarun Garg, Director- Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor said,
"We are witnessing a truly superlative customer response for the all-new i20 that has captivated the hearts and minds of Indian customers with its futuristic design and advanced technologies. After a stellar festive season, we are happy to share that 10,000 customers have already taken delivery of the all-new i20. We are delighted to receive around 30,000 bookings for the all-new i20."
Garg further added, "We are delighted to receive around 30,000 bookings for the all-new i20 and as Smart Indian customers are opting for smart cars, we are observing that around 85 % of these bookings are attributed to higher trims of the all-new i20."
The new-generation Hyundai i20 comes with a completely revamped design, sporty styling, reworked cabin and host of new features and equipment. The 2020 Hyundai i20 also features a completely new set of engine and transmission options as well, borrowed by its Venue sibling.
These include a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to either an iMT (intelligent Manual Transmission) or DCT (Dual-Clutch Transmission) automatic gearbox. A 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel unit as well. The 1.2-litre petrol is paired with either a five-speed manual or an iVT (CVT) while the diesel engine comes with a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
The new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback comes in a choice of four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O).
All four variants come packed with features and equipment. Some of the features on the new i20 include LED headlamps with LED DRLs, Z-shaped LED tail lights, fog lamps, large 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, rear AC vents, digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting and many others.
The new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback ranges between Rs 6.7 lakh and goes up all the way to Rs 11.20 lakh for the top-spec model. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The All-New Hyundai i20 Premium Hatchback
The all-new Hyundai i20 has received an extremely positive response in the Indian market. The new Hyundai i20 rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz and the likes.